Stay Home. Stay Safe. Learn Online. Get Certified
BEST ANDROID TRAINING COURSE IN NOIDA / ANDROID TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NOIDA / GREATER NOIDA
4.5 out of 5
based on 1699
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Android Training Course in Noida / Greater Noida? DUCAT offers Android APP Development training classes with live project by expert trainer in Noida. Our training program is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professional and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Android Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
What is Android Technology?
Android is a linux based OS for mobile devices such as tablet computers and smartphones and it is also a software package. It is developed by Android inc. and later bought by Google inc. in 2005 & later the OHA (Open Handset Alliance). Java language is mainly used to write the android code even though other languages can be used to make android application.
The goal is to create a successful product that will improve the mobile experience for end users when they use Android based smartphones. There are many code names of android such as Lollipop, Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice cream Sandwich, Froyo, Ecliar, Donut and the latest one is Android 10.
After the discovery of Android, the scenario of present day innovation has experienced a very big change. This Operating System (OS) had been discovered for touch screen gadgets like smart phones and tablet PCs. Market study is a proof to the way that a lot of the populace over the globe is fixated on this specific operating framework. This is normal for such is the wonder of Android. By and by, it is the most needed stage for each designer.
Why Android Training is Required?
What makes Android Training in Noida so mainstream is its free and open-source nature which prepares for a decent measure of adaptability for them to execute their innovativeness. This application advancement is one of the main motivations accounting to the ubiquity of this Linux based OS (operating framework).
Android is one of the quickest developing operating framework and brilliant vocation way for java candidates. Users can utilize by enrolling in Best Android Training Course for an assortment of projects, together with flag processing and interchanges, photo or video processing, control structures, investigate and can estimate, finance, and science.
More important than one million engineers and researchers in big business and the scholarly world utilize Android, the local language of specialized computing and one stop arrangement supplier and best situation supplier to hopefuls. Our Trainers know how critical it is for you to capably add to the ability to gather better applications and be effectual in your job. To meet your requirements of every type in training, we've made Android Training Course more effective, going from trainee to more propel material.
How Are The Trainers At Ducat?
A training official approval that is future for taken persons to learn new aptitude and expansion their vocation in a short quantify of time from anyplace every time. The certficate entwines our Android courses and gives you an verification that may help you be a more beautiful Android developer.
The Biggest point of interest of taking classroom training is that you will get the chance to work with a specialist engineer. It is critical for you to recall that application improvement is nothing however an ideal mix of science and imagination. It frequently happens that individuals may have the imaginative streak in them however can't give an appropriate shape to them.
This is the place you will require a best trainer who will help you in the right way. The Android Training Centre in Noida will give you the help of a specialist who will give the correct shape to your improvement style and furthermore help to distinguish the errors that you are probably going to make while taking the classroom training session.
The Ducat Android Training Course will give you all the knowledge you will be needed to work with the platform and programming. This course will enable you to develop Android apps and how to register them on the Google Play store to show the world your creativity. Topics which will be covered in this training are architecture of android, components and various resources, the process of Application life cycle, the Layout Manager, different type of styles, menus, intents, Notification, the SQL database and registration on Google Play store.
What will you learn in this Android course?
- Android basics.
- Architecture and the mobile apps market.
- Different components of Android.
- Application life cycle resources.
- Creating different type of Menus and Layouts in Android.
- Using the SQLite database.
- Working on animation.
- Content creation.
- Data storage and Maps API.
- Android Studio.
- Designing interactive apps.
- How to publish the apps on the Play store.
Now-a-days, Android Training in Delhi NCR have become the biggest OS platform for smart phone-supporting devices from scores of manufactures making it a truly global phenomenon. By enrolling in this training and mastering the art of App Development can boost you into the big league where you can ask for big salaries and further grow in your career in one of the most exciting technology platforms available today.
Why Android Training Certification is Required?
This Android Training Course is specially designed for clearing the Google’s Associate Android Developer Exam. The curriculum content is in line with the certification exam and will help you clear the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in top MNCs of the world.
As part of this training program, you will be working on real-time live projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry, thus will be helping you power up your career effortlessly.
At the end of this training, there will be a test that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and will help you score better marks in the Google exam. Ducat Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project and upon scoring good marks in the test. Ducat certification is well recognized in India.
Ducat has a dedicated team of highly expert trainers to identify, evaluate, implement and providing Best Android Training Institute in Noida for our students. Our Trainers leverages on a defined methodology that helps identify a opportunity, develop the most optimal resolution and maturely execute the solution.
We have best trainers across the world to provide Best Android Training Centre in Noida who are highly qualified and are best in their field. The Training & Placement cell is committed to provide all attainable help to the students in their efforts to seek out employment and internships in every field.
Why To Choose DUCAT For Android Training in Noida / Greater Noida?
- We Offer the Best Android Training by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes is provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides well Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept: UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the Best Institute for Android Certification Training in Delhi NCR in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
The Placement Department works beside alternative departments as a team in molding the scholars to the necessities of varied industries. We got a proactive and a business clued-in Placement Cells that pride itself of a robust skilled network across numerous sectors.
It actively coordinates with every student and ensures that they get placed with purported MNCs among six months of graduating. We are the Best Android Training Institute in Noida, Greater Noida.
Ducat Noida is one in all the leading IT & Technical Training Institute in Delhi NCR. We have got a team of Best professionals who teaches our students to learn cloud on live projects. We provide Quality in Android Training Course in Noida to come up with deployable and expert professionals for the industry. We are certified partners with various Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and provide our students with professional certification. That is why we are the Best Android App Development Training Course in Noida, Greater Noida.
Introduction to Android
- Introduction to Android
- Brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- What benefits does Android have?
- What is OHA?
- Why to choose Android?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
- Android features Android market
- Comparing Android with other platform
- Terms and acronyms
2. Installation and Configuration of Android
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
- Android studio
3. Getting Started
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
4. Introductions to Application Components Activities
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers Intents
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
5. Android Component Life Cycle
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
6. Android Layouts
- What are views, Layouts and there classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout Classification?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
7. Android Views
- Grid View In detail With Example
- Map View In detail with Example
- Cont. Sub Topical Views
- Web View In detail with Example
- Spinner In detail with Example
- Gallery In detail with Example
- Google Map View In detail with Example
- Introduction to creating activity user with views
- Different ways of creating views Using xml
8. Styles and Themes
- Providing resources
- Different resource file location
- Providing alternative resources
- Android finds the best matching resource
- Accessing resources
- Accessing platform resources
- Handling runtime changes
- Introduction to Jquery
- JQuery work in Android
9. What are Fragments?
- Multipane & Singlepane
- Fragment Life Cycle
- Addition of Fragments
- Fragments Working without U
10. Introduction to Menus
- How to create menus?
- Types of Android Application Menus
- Option Menu
- Expanded - In detail with Example
- Context Menu ln detail with example
- Sub Menu-In detail with example
11. Introduction to Drawers
- Navigation Drawer
- Simple Side Drawer
- Tab Drawer
- Extra Drawer
12. Handling User Interaction Events
- Handling user events
- Different types of event listener
- OnKeyO OnTouchO
- Different types of event handler
- OnKeyDown (int, KeyEvent)
- OnKeyUp (int, KeyEvent)
- OnTrackballEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnTouchEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnFocusChanged (boolean,int,Rect)
13. Creating Dialogs
- Introduction to dialogs
- Showing and dismissing of dialog boxes
- Alert dialog In detail with example
- Progress dialog In detail with example
- Threading and handler
- Creating running applications-Events
- Creating running applications-Dialogs
- Notifying Users
- Status bar Notification
- Toast Notification
- Dialog Notification
15. Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters and Internet
- Different types of intent?
- Launching sub-activities
- What is intent filter
- Intent objects---In detail with example
- Using intents to take pictures
- Handling sub activity results
16. Data Storage
- Android techniques for data storage
- Creating and saving shared preferences
- Retrieving shared preferences
- Storing in files
- Loading from files.
- Storing in databases.
17.Working with SQL Lite
- Introducing SQLite database.
- Working with Android databases.
- Using SQLite OpenHelper.
- Cursors and content values.
- Opening and closing Database
18. Working in Background
- Introducing services
- Creating and controlling services
- Registering a service in the manifest
- Starting, controlling, and interacting with a service
19. Using the Camera, Taking Pictures and the Media API
- Controlling the camera and taking pictures
- Playing audio and video
- Introducing the media player
- Preparing audio for playback
- Packaging audio as an application resource
- Initializing audio content for playback
- Preparing for video playback
- Playing video using the video view
- Setting up a surface for video playback
- Initializing video content for playback
- Supported video formats
- Controlling playback
- Managing media playback output
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Recording audio and video
- Using Intents to Record Video
- Configuring and Controlling Video Recording
- Previewing Video Recording
- Reading and Writing JPEG EXIF Image Details
- Adding new media to media storage Using the Media Scanner
- Inserting Media into the Media Store Raw video manipulation
- Recording Sound with Audio Record
- Playing Sound with Audio Track Speech recognition
- Creating and Running and Testing
20. Maps, GEO coding and Location Based Services
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with the location manager
- Configuring the Emulator to Test Location Based Services
21. About ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- DDMS: Dalvik debug monitor Service
- Trace View
22.Data Security and Permission
- Security Architecture
- User Ids and File Access
- Using Permissions
- Declaring and Enforcing Permissions
23. Drawing 2D and 3D Graphics
- Rolling your own Widgets
24. Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi
- Accessing the Local Bluetooth Device Adapter
- Managing Bluetooth Properties and State
- Managing Device Discoverability
- Discovering Remote Devices
- Monitoring Active Connection Details
- Scanning for Hotspots
- Managing Wi-Fi Configurations
- Creating Wi-Fi Network Configurations
- Device Vibration
- Controlling device vibration
25. Introduction SMS and MMS
- Using SMS and MMS in Your Application
- Sending SMS and MMS from your Application
- Using Intents and the Native Client Sending SMS Messages Manually Tracking and Conforming SMS Message Delivery
- Conforming to the Maximum SMS
- Message Size Sending DAT Messages
26. Content Providers
- What is content provider
- How to access build in Content provider
- Retrieving build - in Content provider data
27. Android Telephony
- Launching the Dialer to Initiate Phone Calls Replacing the Native Dialer
- Accessing phone and Network Properties & Status
- Reading Phone Device Details
- Reading Data Connection and Transfer State Reading Network Details
28. Sensor Device
- Using sensors and the sensor manager
- Introducing Sensors
- Supported Android Sensers
- Finding Sensors
- Using Sensors
- Interpreting the sensor values
- Using the compass , accelerometer and orientation sensors
- Introducing Accelerometers Detecting Acceleration Changes Creating a G-Forceometer
29. Further Advanced Topics
- Binding Activities to services
- Prioritizing Background services
- Binding data with service
30.Web Services with Architecture
- What are webservices
- Web service Architecture
- Asyn Task
- REST & SOAP
- Parsing Techniques JSON, XML Consuming WebServices CRUD Operations over Server
- Introduction to JSON
- Advantages of JSON over XML
- Syntax & Structure of JSON
- Why is JSON is preferred for mobile applications Different types JSON Parsers ,simple json , Jackson , GSON to parse the JSON
32. Volley Library
- Introduction Volley Library
- Volley Library Advantages
- Volley Library Components
- How to setup the Environment Creating Volley singleton class Different Types of Requests Adding request headers Handling Volley Cache
- Realtime Database
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Messaging
- Crash Reporting
34. Google Cloud Messaging
- What is GCM ?
- GCM Architecture
- GCM Services
- Instant Messaging
- TTL (Time to Live)
- Group Messaging
- Server Communication
- Facebook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Google/Gmail Integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
36. Material Design
- List and Card
- View Shadows/ Custom Shadows
- App Bar /Action Bar
- Matterial Theme
- Adapter view and Recycler View
38. Debugging and testing Android Apps
- 20g Cat
- Trace View
- Monkey Runner
- UI Automator
- Covering all the concepts