DevOps Training From Ducat
DevOps is a new term emerging from the collision of two major related trends. 1) The first was also called “agile system administration” or “agile operations”; it sprang from applying newer Agile and Lean approaches to operations work. 2)The second is a much expanded understanding of the value of collaboration between development and operations staff throughout all stages of the development lifecycle when creating and operating a service.DevOps is the union of people, process and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise
Types of Operating Systems , DB Basics and Networking Fundamentals.
- Various flavors of Operating Systems – Windows, Linux etc.
- Basics of Database, different types of Databases available and basic difference between them.
- Fundamentals of Networking , IP, CIDR, Topologies and Protocols.
- A mini project – Draw an architecture diagram for a given scenario.
Linux and Python Essentials
- Top 20 Linux commands and working example of them
- Top 20 Python commands and working example of them.
- Linux Shell script – 5 use cases
- Python script - 5 use cases.
- Mini Project - Automation with Shell and Python.
- Different types of Virtualization .
- Various types of Hypervisor .
- Types and Models of Cloud .
- Mini Project – draw a hybrid cloud model for a client.
- AWS Networking - VPC , Subnets, route tables, NACL etc .
- AWS Compute - EC2, ELB and Autoscaling .
- AWS Database – RDS
- AWS Storage - S3
- AWS Cloudformation
- Setup a dev environment for a client
Server Technologies – Apache, Nginx and Tomcat
- Introduction to multi-tier architecture Application
- Deploying Web Server on Apache/Nginx
- Deploying Application on Tomcat
- Communication between multi-tier and securing them
- Mini Project on deploying a 3 tier application.
Configuration Management with Chef
- Setting up Workstation and Client
- Write your first cookbook
- Getting familiar with roles, databags and environments
- Bootstrap a node .
- Mini Project on a case study.
CI – CD
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Create a deployment job.
- Setup CI-CD pipeline with chef and Jenkins.
- Mini Project on create a dev environment for client.
Monitoring the Application and Infrastructure with Zabbix, Datadog and NewRelic
- Introduction to Monitoring and its importance .
- Introduction to zabbix.
- Introduction to Datadog
- Introduction to NewRelic .
- Mini Project – Setup monitoring and alert for an environment.
Log Monitoring – Basics of Splunk
- Splunk Introduction
- Splunk Architecture
- Log forwarding with Splunk
- Log monitoring with Splunk
- Mini Project – Setup Log monitoring for an environment .
Docker Fundamentals - How to build and ship a sample application on various environment
- Docker Fundamentals
- Docker Image
- Docker Hub
- Mini Project - build and ship a sample application on various environment.