Hadoop 6 weeks Training
Big Data and Hadoop 6 weeks training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Hadoop 6 weeks Distributed File System, Hadoop Cluster- Single and Multi node, Hadoop 2.x, Flume, Sqoop, Map-Reduce, PIG, Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper, Oozie etc. will be covered in the course.
What is Java?
- Architecture of Java(JDK/JRE/JVM)
- Data Types Variables in Java.
- Type Casting.
- OOPS Concept.
- Control Structures.
- Do-While Loop
- For Loop
- Switch Case
- Exception Handling.
- Collection Framework.
It’s All About Hadoop
Understanding Big Data & Hadoop
- Analyze Limitation Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture.
- What is Hadoop 2.x and its features.
- What is Hadoop YARN.
- Understanding Rack Awareness and Load Balancing Concepts.
Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- What is Master Slave Architecture of Hadoop.
- Distributed Computing and Parallel Processing.
- Replication Factors and Heart Beat in Architecture.
- Implement Basic Hadoop Commands on Terminal.
Hadoop MapReduce Framework
- Analyze Different use cases Where MapReduce is Used.
- Differentiate Between Traditional way and MapReduce way.
- Map Phase and Reduce Phase.
- Understand execution Flow of YARN MapReduce Application.
- Run A MapReduce Program(Word-Count)
Introduction to Hive
- Architecture and its Component.
- Data Models In Hive.
- Query Efficiency Measures.
- Types of Tables in Hive.
- Loading Data into Hive Tables(Local HDFS Mode)
- Partitioning and Bucketing
- Hive Scripts.
Intoduction to Sqoop
- What is Sqoop?
- How to Import and Export Data Using Sqoop.
- How we transfer data from RDBMS to HDFS and Vice Versa.
Introduction to NoSQL Database
- What is HBase?
- Architecture of HBase.
- Columns and Column Family.
- Key-Value Pairing of Data into HBase.
- Basic Commands of HBase.