Ducat provides real-time selenium training in Delhi NCR. Our selenium testing tool course includes basic to advanced level and our selenium course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in India as quickly as once you complete the Selenium training course. Our selenium trainers are selenium experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Selenium projects knowledge. We have designed our selenium course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our selenium training program, you will learn Selenium tool Intro, Selenium IDE, Selenium Test Runner, Building and running Test Cases, Debugging, selenium real time project and selenium testing tool placement training.
Software Organization and Process Overviews
- Software Organization Types and Process Overviews
- Overviews of Software Quality Testing
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- What is Software Application?
- Software Product Vs Software Project.
- Why Testing Necessary
- Responsibilities' of Software Testing
- ISTQB Testing Principle
- What of Software Testing
- Causes of Software Defects
- Cost of Defect
- Psychology of Testing
Software Engineering Models and Concept
- What is Software Development Life Cycle?
- Linear Sequential Model
- Prototype Model
- Incremental Process Model
- Spiral Process Model
- Rapid Application Development Process Model
- Verification and Validation Model
- Agile Methodologies
Software Testing Stages and Phases
- Peers and Technical Reviews
White Box Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- GUI Testing
- Input Domain Testing
- Exceptional Handling Testing
- Database testing
- Data Volume Testing
- SOA Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Regression testing
- Sanity Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing / Gorilla Testing / Monkey testing
- Usability testing
- Performance testing
- Security Testing
- Multilingual testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Parallel testing
- Compliance Testing
User Acceptance Testing
- Alpha testing
- Beta Testing
Software Testing Life Cycle
- STLC Process Model
- Test Strategies
- Test Planning
- Test development techniques.
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Equivalence Class Partition
- Decision Tables
- Orthogonal Array
- Defect Age
- Regular Expression
- Database Testing Concept and Overviews
- Basic SQL Overviews
- Bugzilla Life Cycle
- Defect Life Cycle
- Types of Bugs
- Bug Priority and Severity
- Manual Defect Report
Test Closure Activity
Test Summery Report Preparation.
- What is Automation Testing
- Use of automation Testing
- Tools for Automation Testing
- Why automation is important for you career?
- What is Selenium.
- Advantage of Selenium.
- History of Selenium.
- Component of Selenium.
- Architecture of Remote Control.
- Architecture of WebDriver.
- Architecture of GRID.
- Differences between API's Vs GUI's
Set up Eclipse:
- Download and install java
- Download and start Eclipse
- Download and configure WebDriver java client
- Set up a project
- Create packages
- Create a First Java test case
- Import WebDriver Source file
- WebDriver Interface
- WebElement Interface
- Launching Firefox browser
Browser Navigation Commands:
- How to Open a URL
- Verify Page title
- Strategy to get the Page Source
- Difference between Close & Quit
- Ways to Navigate Back & Forward
- How to Refresh Page
- Another way of Navigating to specific Page
- What are locators.
- HTML Basics.
- HTML language tags and attributes.
- ID, Name, Xpath, CSS etc.
- Difference between Absolute Complete Xpath.
- Finding your first element.
- WebElement Commands.
- Element Inspector in Mozilla, Chrome and IE
- Element locator tool for Firefox Locator
- Various HTML locator strategies
- XPath Helper Plug-in for Chrome
- Selection of Effective Xpath
- Handling Dynamic objects/ids on the page
Tables, Checkboxes & Radio buttons:
- Identify table rows and columns
- Extracting values from a cell
- Dynamically Identify Tables Data
- Select class in Selenium
- Drop Down Handle.
- Select multiple values from the list
- Select Deselect operations by Index, Value, Visible Text.
Selenium Waits, Alert Switch Windows:
- Implicit and Explicit waits
- How to use Expected Conditions with Waits
- PageLoadTimeout SetScriptTimeout property
- Simple use of Thread Sleep
- Concept of Fluent Wait in Selenium
- WebDriverWait and its uses
- Different Wait Until Conditions
- Ways to handle Simple, Confirmation Prompt Alert
- Concepts of Set Interface in Java
- Difference between Window Handle Handles
- Switching Closing Windows, Tabs; Popup's
- Concept of window ID
- Extracting window IDs with Selenium Object reference
- Java Script Selenium
- What is Action Class& What can we do with Action Class
- Mouse Hover; Mouse Movement with Action
- Finding Coordinates of a Web Object
- Drag and Drop Action.