PROGRAMMING LIGHTNING COMPONENTS TRAINING
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Efficiently create custom, reusable Lightning components and applications.
- Surface Lightning components and applications throughout the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build a Salesforce1 mobile application that marshals data from your org.
- Define input forms with client-side data validation.
- Build apps that enable a user to create, read, and update data from a Salesforce org.
- Programmatically invoke features of Salesforce1.
- Make components available to other developers through AppExchange and unmanaged packages.
- Theme your application by using SLDS and Lightning Tokens
MODULES & TOPICS
- Lightning Components to Develop Apps
- Defining a Lightning Component
- Defining and Manipulating Component Attributes
- Handling User Events
- Debugging and Troubleshooting Your App
- Using Helpers for Complex Client-Side Event Handling
- Documenting a Component
- Using OOTB Lightning Input Components
- Working with Apex
- Testing and Troubleshooting Apex
Surfacing Lightning Components
- Surfacing Lightning Components
- Deep-Diving into Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
- Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
- Defining a Lightning Application
- Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out
- Installing and Using Components from AppExchange
Implementing Navigation and Layouts
- How to navigate and manage layouts
Building Advanced Components
- Accessing the Component Body
- Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Components
- Defining and Handling Nested Sub-tags
- Using Renderers
- Using Inheritance
Working with Data
- Implementing Forms
- Validating Input Data
- Implementing a Query-By-Example System
- Viewing and Editing Salesforce Records
- Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
Theming Your App (Optional)
- Theming with Lightning Tokens