Updating the programming knowledge is very much required for the IT professional. The job after developing a web page doesn't end as there are of ideas to portray on the same page and all is possible through the basic knowledge of the PHP, HTML and CSS. The web page that you just now developed can have the dynamic application with the prior service. Developing and designing is not a mere task; it resembles to the creativity and the vision that the developer has. Being an IT or engineering student, if you think that learning the core PHP would be enough then it's tough. For making the web page dynamic, the developer should have the knowledge of the advanced features of PHP i.e. PHP++. Learning PHP++ is very easy and has lot of advantages. DUCAT the pioneer among the thousands of training institutes offers 6 months extensive classes for every graduate. This course is hardly priced and worthy enough to get skilled. Extensive classes with live demonstration to the students really help them to get the real time experience of handling the projects. Bring out the dreams into reality and portray them in the web page by learning PHP++.
- OBJECT ORIENTED PHP 3 Hrs
CODEIGNITER 12 Hrs.
- Introduction to CodeIgniter
- Why Framework
- Introduction to MVC
- Folder Structure
- Configuration Setting
- Form Validation, Session, Pagination, Uploading
- Autoload Configuration Setting
- How to Remove index.php in URL
- Security Features
- Project Implementation in Code Igniter - Ecommerce
LARAVEL 10 Hrs.
- Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
- Setting up a sample project ' Hello World '
- HTML to Laravel Blade Syntax
- Using Forms and Gathering Input
- Using Controllers and Routes for URLs
- Database Connectivity
- Security & Session
- Laravel Project : (Any Project)
WORDPRESS 8 Hrs.
- CMS Introduction
- Creating Content with Wordpress
- Customizing Your Wordpres Site
- Wordpress Site Management
- Wordpress Setting
- Theme Customization
- Wordpress Plugins
- Implementing Woo Commerce
MAGENTO 6 Hrs.
- Magento introduction , installation
- Installing,Setup a theme
- Magento Directory Structure
- Categories,Subcategories and products
- Creating products
- Block, Widgets, CMS PAGE
- Creating Multiple Store
- Creating Multi Language Site
- Using some free Extensions/Modules