Best Online ANDROID Training in Course Gurgaon | ANDROID Training Institute in Gurugram
4.7 out of 5 based on 2954 Votes.
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Online Android Training Course in Gurgaon / Gurugram? DUCAT offers APP Development classes with live project by expert trainer in Gurgaon. Our Android training program is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professional and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Android Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
What Is Android?
Android is an open-source software which Linux based system. It is the system which was established in 2007 where it has developed by Android Inc. but it has been purchased by Google. It is a mobile operating software but it is not limited to mobile phones where it has been spread in various places such as mobiles, tablets, television, and many others. It is a rich application framework where they allow us to build and innovate various apps and games for various devices. It is an object-oriented application framework where they have a virtual machine with compilation.
Feature Of Android
Web Browser: It has an open-source web browser that is easily available on Android. It is an open platform that supports various engines that support HTML and CSS. It has open-source web browsing and opens at various platforms.
Multi-Tasking: It has a unique tasking that has multiple applications where they have memory handling and allocation of various fields. It is available on various platforms which has a proper jump on the various tasks at the same time. It easily runs different programs simultaneously.
Multi-Language: It has multiple language support where users can choose language options according to their preference. It has various languages which are multi-directional.
Screen Capture: It easily supports the screen capturing where they take a screenshot by pressing the power and home screen buttons at the same time. It has support on the Android platform.
What Are The Usage Of Android?
In today's world Android is currently used in various devices such as mobiles, tablets, television, and many others. While Android is an application that allows us to build innovative apps and games for the devices and use Java language to make the program. There are several users around the world through an online process where they can easily communicate and share data and media files. It has been used in various places and makes the perfect technology for users.
Reasons To Choose Android
There are various reasons to learn android training in Gurgaon where you get many better opportunities for a successful career. Here are some points which have been discussed below: Zero Development Cost: It is a tool that is free of cost where they have no value of the software for the android platform. It has developed tools like Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, JDK, and others. While Google charges a $25 fee for using, where to distribute your mobile app on the Android market.
Open Distribution Model: It is a place where they have an open distribution model where there is no restriction on the android app. where developers can distribute the app and divide it into various channels.
Multi-Platform Support: Android is a software that has a multi-platform where there are hardware devices that are powered by Android OS. It is installed on different platforms such as phones and tablets. It is a development of tools where various mobile apps have easy support on various platforms such as Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Multi-Carrier Support: It supports various platforms where they are easily used by large number telecoms like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea Cellular, and others. It has proper support of multiple platforms which are powered by Android phones.
Open Source: It is an open-source platform that is based on multiple platforms where they have proper use of libraries. It is the developers where they are free to extend the platform which is necessary for building the apps and easily running on the devices. It is an open platform where they are running on a proper device.
Career After Android
After learning an android course in Gurgaon where students get various job opportunities in many field and get better career options. IT professionals have the best job skills in various fields and became experts in the field of Android. There are various job opportunities in the android field and give better knowledge. As the rise of mobile in the market has better job opportunities for the company where companies search for developers as they help to communicate and do business.
While you get a job in various sectors and build a well-established career in the field. It has job options such as mobile application developer, software engineer, java application developer, android application developer, windows mobile app developer, and many more. Where they get high salary packages for fresher and experienced according to their capabilities and number of years experience. Students have the best career option and better job opportunities after learning the Android program. Android is the technology that is a boom that has vast community support and an easy learning curve.
Why To Enroll In Our Android Training Course in Gurgaon?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our Android Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 Android Course in Gurgaon with 100% Placement.
What Our Students Will Get During Android Training Course?
Get dedicated student support, career services, industry expert mentors and real world projects. Career Counselling. Timely Doubt Resolution. 50% Salary Hike, Career Counselling Case Studies + Tools + Certificate.
What will you learn in this Android course?
- Android basics.
- Architecture and the mobile apps market.
- Different components of Android.
- Application life cycle resources.
- Creating different type of Menus and Layouts in Android.
- Using the SQLite database.
- Working on animation.
- Content creation.
- Data storage and Maps API.
- Android Studio.
- Designing interactive apps.
- How to publish the apps on the Play store.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the Best Institute for Android Certification Training Delhi NCR in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
Introduction to Android
- Introduction to Android
- Brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- What benefits does Android have?
- What is OHA?
- Why to choose Android?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
- Android features Android market
- Comparing Android with other platform
- Terms and acronyms
2. Installation and Configuration of Android
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
- Android studio
3. Getting Started
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
4. Introductions to Application Components Activities
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers Intents
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
5. Android Component Life Cycle
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
6. Android Layouts
- What are views, Layouts and there classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout Classification?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
7. Android Views
- Grid View In detail With Example
- Map View In detail with Example
- Cont. Sub Topical Views
- Web View In detail with Example
- Spinner In detail with Example
- Gallery In detail with Example
- Google Map View In detail with Example
- Introduction to creating activity user with views
- Different ways of creating views Using xml
8. Styles and Themes
- Providing resources
- Different resource file location
- Providing alternative resources
- Android finds the best matching resource
- Accessing resources
- Accessing platform resources
- Handling runtime changes
- Introduction to Jquery
- JQuery work in Android
9. What are Fragments?
- Multipane & Singlepane
- Fragment Life Cycle
- Addition of Fragments
- Fragments Working without U
10. Introduction to Menus
- How to create menus?
- Types of Android Application Menus
- Option Menu
- Expanded - In detail with Example
- Context Menu ln detail with example
- Sub Menu-In detail with example
11. Introduction to Drawers
- Navigation Drawer
- Simple Side Drawer
- Tab Drawer
- Extra Drawer
12. Handling User Interaction Events
- Handling user events
- Different types of event listener
- OnKeyO OnTouchO
- Different types of event handler
- OnKeyDown (int, KeyEvent)
- OnKeyUp (int, KeyEvent)
- OnTrackballEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnTouchEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnFocusChanged (boolean,int,Rect)
13. Creating Dialogs
- Introduction to dialogs
- Showing and dismissing of dialog boxes
- Alert dialog In detail with example
- Progress dialog In detail with example
- Threading and handler
- Creating running applications-Events
- Creating running applications-Dialogs
- Notifying Users
- Status bar Notification
- Toast Notification
- Dialog Notification
15. Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters and Internet
- Different types of intent?
- Launching sub-activities
- What is intent filter
- Intent objects---In detail with example
- Using intents to take pictures
- Handling sub activity results
16. Data Storage
- Android techniques for data storage
- Creating and saving shared preferences
- Retrieving shared preferences
- Storing in files
- Loading from files.
- Storing in databases.
17.Working with SQL Lite
- Introducing SQLite database.
- Working with Android databases.
- Using SQLite OpenHelper.
- Cursors and content values.
- Opening and closing Database
18. Working in Background
- Introducing services
- Creating and controlling services
- Registering a service in the manifest
- Starting, controlling, and interacting with a service
19. Using the Camera, Taking Pictures and the Media API
- Controlling the camera and taking pictures
- Playing audio and video
- Introducing the media player
- Preparing audio for playback
- Packaging audio as an application resource
- Initializing audio content for playback
- Preparing for video playback
- Playing video using the video view
- Setting up a surface for video playback
- Initializing video content for playback
- Supported video formats
- Controlling playback
- Managing media playback output
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Recording audio and video
- Using Intents to Record Video
- Configuring and Controlling Video Recording
- Previewing Video Recording
- Reading and Writing JPEG EXIF Image Details
- Adding new media to media storage Using the Media Scanner
- Inserting Media into the Media Store Raw video manipulation
- Recording Sound with Audio Record
- Playing Sound with Audio Track Speech recognition
- Creating and Running and Testing
20. Maps, GEO coding and Location Based Services
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with the location manager
- Configuring the Emulator to Test Location Based Services
21. About ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- DDMS: Dalvik debug monitor Service
- Trace View
22.Data Security and Permission
- Security Architecture
- User Ids and File Access
- Using Permissions
- Declaring and Enforcing Permissions
23. Drawing 2D and 3D Graphics
- Rolling your own Widgets
24. Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi
- Accessing the Local Bluetooth Device Adapter
- Managing Bluetooth Properties and State
- Managing Device Discoverability
- Discovering Remote Devices
- Monitoring Active Connection Details
- Scanning for Hotspots
- Managing Wi-Fi Configurations
- Creating Wi-Fi Network Configurations
- Device Vibration
- Controlling device vibration
25. Introduction SMS and MMS
- Using SMS and MMS in Your Application
- Sending SMS and MMS from your Application
- Using Intents and the Native Client Sending SMS Messages Manually Tracking and Conforming SMS Message Delivery
- Conforming to the Maximum SMS
- Message Size Sending DAT Messages
26. Content Providers
- What is content provider
- How to access build in Content provider
- Retrieving build - in Content provider data
27. Android Telephony
- Launching the Dialer to Initiate Phone Calls Replacing the Native Dialer
- Accessing phone and Network Properties & Status
- Reading Phone Device Details
- Reading Data Connection and Transfer State Reading Network Details
28. Sensor Device
- Using sensors and the sensor manager
- Introducing Sensors
- Supported Android Sensers
- Finding Sensors
- Using Sensors
- Interpreting the sensor values
- Using the compass , accelerometer and orientation sensors
- Introducing Accelerometers Detecting Acceleration Changes Creating a G-Forceometer
29. Further Advanced Topics
- Binding Activities to services
- Prioritizing Background services
- Binding data with service
30.Web Services with Architecture
- What are webservices
- Web service Architecture
- Asyn Task
- REST & SOAP
- Parsing Techniques JSON, XML Consuming WebServices CRUD Operations over Server
- Introduction to JSON
- Advantages of JSON over XML
- Syntax & Structure of JSON
- Why is JSON is preferred for mobile applications Different types JSON Parsers ,simple json , Jackson , GSON to parse the JSON
32. Volley Library
- Introduction Volley Library
- Volley Library Advantages
- Volley Library Components
- How to setup the Environment Creating Volley singleton class Different Types of Requests Adding request headers Handling Volley Cache
- Realtime Database
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Messaging
- Crash Reporting
34. Google Cloud Messaging
- What is GCM ?
- GCM Architecture
- GCM Services
- Instant Messaging
- TTL (Time to Live)
- Group Messaging
- Server Communication
- Facebook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Google/Gmail Integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
36. Material Design
- List and Card
- View Shadows/ Custom Shadows
- App Bar /Action Bar
- Matterial Theme
- Adapter view and Recycler View
38. Debugging and testing Android Apps
- 20g Cat
- Trace View
- Monkey Runner
- UI Automator
- Covering all the concepts