Best AutoCAD Training in Ghaziabad & AutoCAD Training Institute in Ghaziabad
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking Best Institute for AutoCAD Training Course in Ghaziabad? DUCAT providesAutoCAD training classes with live projects by the professional trainer in Ghaziabad. Our AutoCAD training program in Ghaziabad is mainlycreated for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working experts, and freelancers. We supportan end to end learning on AutoCAD Domain with deep dives for making a winning profession for each profile.
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD represents Automatic Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and drafting programming device. It is generally used across various businesses by draftsmen, engineers, project directors and a few different experts.
AutoCAD is known term with regards to 3D and 2D CAD plan. AutoCAD programming is a device that supports the phase of designing and communicating the outcome with others. In this age, most architecture that are constructed depend on CAD design.
Most person associate AutoCAD with architectural house design; however, severalmultipleindustries use AutoCAD. For instance, many: geological, mechanical, electronic, AEC, media, electrical, AEC, designing, town arranging, and even article of clothing organizations' utilization AutoCAD.
AutoCAD 2021 develops into specialized devices and enhancedstructure. It contains new characteristicsincluding Block Palette, etc. that are approachable across system, networking, and phone.
History of AutoCAD
The Interact computer-aided design was the first codestart in 1977 and launched in 1979. The AutoCAD was obtained from the Interact CAD program, which is otherwise called MicroCAD in starting Autodesk documents. It was composed before Autodesk development.
The co-founder of Autodesk was Michael Riddle.
The first interpretation of AutoCAD by Autodesk was illustrated in 1982 and launched in December, in asimilar year. It also provided CP/M-80 systems. Through the year 1986, in March, the AutoCAD develop into the most efficient CAD program worldwide.
The 2020 interpretation was pronounced as the 34th interpretation launched by the AutoCAD for frameworks. The 2019 form was respected as the 9th successivevariant for the MAC. The standard extension for the documentstructure in AutoCAD is .dwg.
The DXF file design has developed into the true norm for 2D drawing trade and CAD information interoperability.
AutoCAD 2021 is a complete features with new highlights worked for the manner in which you work and robotization to support your efficiency all the while. A membership to AutoCAD including particular toolsets gives you admittance to seven industry-explicit toolsets, for example, Architecture and Electrical, which can robotize errands and save you hours, even days, of important time. Look at our profitability studies to find out additional.
Features of AutoCAD
There are various features and some advanced features of AutoCAD, which are as follows:
- 1.AutoCAD is a global function. It can be used world-wide by product development groups, productionsupport, healingexperts, in training institutions, by professionals and developers.
- 2.AutoCAD supports the user in developing, changing, and designingadvanced infrastructure, transferring scalable and possibleconstructing assignments, supervising production finances, and predicting project outcomes.
- 3. AutoCAD drawings can also be connected directly to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets. Therefore this method, formulas and data from Excel can be exotic precisely to AutoCAD. This characteristic is an Auto-Update command.
- 4. New Dark theme:It decreases eye strain because of the constraints advancement. It has a current blue framework with sharper display. The framework in the dark idea is relativelyelegant and pleasant.
- 5.Blocks Palettes: We can add block effectively from the record with visual galleries. We can insert block form the recent, current, and another drawing tab.We can add the structure by drag and drop techniques from the block palette in our design.
- 6.Cloud storage connectivity: We can approach any DWG document in AutoCAD with Autodesk cloud and generating cloud storehousesupporters.
- 7.Improved DWG: We can analyze two interpretations of the design without leaving our latest window. The modifies can be reached in actual-time.When we developmodifies in the present drawing, the differences are designed in the actual time.
- 8.Purge Redesign: It can delete unnecessary objects with clean selection and the object viewing.
Versions of AutoCAD
There are the various versions of AutoCAD are recorded in the following table:
- AutoCAD 1.0: The release date of AutoCADwas December 1982. It was the first original launch of AutoCAD. It was established at the Comdex (computer expo trade show).
- AutoCAD 1.2: The release date of AutoCADwas April 1983. It was launched after the first original version. The file format DWG R1.2 was learned.
- AutoCAD 2.1: The release date of AutoCAD was May 1985. Some of the features were added, such as LIMITS, FILLET extended, 3D Visualization, polylines, layer, freeze command, holding values, etc.
- AutoCAD 2.5: The release date of AutoCAD was June 1986.
- AutoCAD 2.6: The release date of AutoCAD was April 1987. Some of the characteristics were added, including 3D line and 3D face entities.
- AutoCAD R9: The release date of AutoCAD was September 1987. The R in these version stands for Release.
- AutoCAD R10: The release date of AutoCAD was October 1988. The added features include several linetypes, PURGE command, and viewports command.
- AutoCAD R13: The release date of AutoCAD was November 1994. It includes the enhancement of all the commands.
- AutoCAD 2000: The release date of AutoCAD was March 1999. The introduction of various platforms, such as floating toolbars, screen layout, drawing preview, spelling checker, dimensioning styles, and families.
- AutoCAD 2002: The release date of AutoCAD was June 2000. This version offers the power of collaborative designs.
- AutoCAD 2004: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2003. It contains a new Express device, a new device palette, sharing of documents with Ease, and better efficiency.
- AutoCAD 2006: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2005.This version introduces drafting and documentation tools, such as hatch, block, multiline text, dimensioning, streamline, tool palettes, etc.
- AutoCAD 2008: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2007.It contains increased tables, annotation scaling, text, key, and leader improvement.
- AutoCAD 2009: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2008.The added characteristics contain a client interface, navigation bar, etc.
- AutoCAD 2010: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2009.The added features include 3D printing, free-form design, parametric drawing, and pdf enhancements.
- AutoCAD 2012: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2011.The features contain online storage, new arrays, multifunctional grips, content explorer, Pickauto setting, better picture mode, removing of duplicate objects, etc.
- AutoCAD 2014: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2013.It includes command-line improvements, Xref upgrades, natural sort, file tabs, and Merge selected layers.
- AutoCAD 2015: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2014.
- AutoCAD 2016: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2015.The additional features of the 2016 version are Mtext enhancements, smart dimensioning, easy editing revision clouds, status bar wrap, variable monitor, etc.
- AutoCAD 2017: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2016.The features included are Autodesk app, sharing drawings, centerline, center marks, making 3D print file, migrate custom settings, and enhanced graphics.
- AutoCAD 2018: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2017.The additional characteristics are client interface, PDF Import, object selection, high-resolution auditor, share designs, external document references, etc.
- AutoCAD 2020: The release date of AutoCAD was March 2020.The features contains are block palettes, enhanced DWG, design annotation, fast measurements, cloud storehouse connectivity, etc.
Why to Learn AutoCAD Training Course?
DUCAT is the biggest AutoCAD Training Institute in Ghaziabad with high tech infrastructure and lab supports and the options of opting for several courses at Ghaziabad area. DUCAT institute prepares thousands of aspirants for AutoCAD at reasonable charges that are customized, keeping in mind training and course content needed of each trainee.
DUCAT Ghaziabad is the Best AutoCAD training institute in Ghaziabad with 100% placement support. DUCAT has well-defined course modules and training sessions for candidates. AutoCAD Training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, and evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Why To Choose DUCAT For AutoCAD Training in Ghaziabad?
- We Offer the Best AutoCAD Training in Ghaziabad by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Ghaziabad provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- It helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provide Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for AutoCAD Certification Training in Ghaziabad in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
Introduction to AutoCAD
- AutoCAD Interface
- Co-Ordinate System
Basic Drawing Commands
- (Line,Circle,Rectangle,Polygon,Ellipse,Arc,Point,Multiple Point,Construction Line,Ray,Revission Cloud,Polyline,Spline)
- Drafting Settings
- Selection Methods
Basic Editing Commands
- (Erase,Copy,Mirror,Offset,Move,Rotate,Scale,Stretch, Trim,Extend,Break,Break at Point,Join,Fillet,Chamfer )
Fastening Operation Commands
- (Array,Lengthen,Solid,Fill,Donut,Multiline,Polyline Edit)
- Isometric View
- Drawing Limits
- Layer & Object Properties
- Creating & Editing Text
- Creating & Editing Dimensions
- Working With Blocks
- Types of Table
- Different Types of Style ( Text,Dimension,Table,
- Multi Leader,Multiline,Point,Plot)
- Design Centre
- Inquiry Tools
- Quick Calculator & Calculator
- External Refrence
- OLE Object
- Working With Layouts
- Steering Wheels
- Action Recorder
- Multiple Views & Viewports
- Ploting a Drawing
Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Types of 3D Model
- Visual Style
- Creating Solid Primitives
- Models from 2D Profiles
- Boolean Operation
- Creating Composite Solid
- Working with UCS
- Changing the 3D Model Position
- Introduction to Surface Modeling
- Creating Surface Primitives