Ducat is one of the best training institute in Delhi Ncr for Tally ERP 9 with GST. We not only provide training on Tally ERP 9, we also provide practical training on Goods & Services Tax (GST), All Income Tax Returns (ITR 1 to ITR 7), Tax Audit, MIS Reporting, TDS Returns, Firm Registrations, ROC Returns, Balance Sheet Finalization, Adv MS Excel by Experienced Chartered Accountants & Industry Experts.
- Revision of Basic Accounting Concepts and Rules of Accounting
- Practice of Journal Entry by an example
- Start Tally
- Company Info Menu
- How to select company?
- How to Shut Company ?
- How to Create Company?
- How to alter company and its details?
- How to give Tally password and alter it.
- Types of Voucher Entry in Tally and Its Function keys
- Use of Masters-How to Create Ledgers ?
- Groups of ledgers
- Account info- How to enter Voucher entries
- Accounting Voucher - Purchase voucher entry , Receipt voucher entry, Journal voucher entry Contra voucher entry, Sale Voucher entry, Payment Voucher entry
- Display of Reports –
- Accounting reports-
- Trial Balance
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Day book
- How to activate Functions in accounts info Menu ?
- How to Create Group Company ?
- How to apply Security Control ?
- How to Split company data ?
- How to take Backup ?
- How to restore Backup ?
- How to use Tally Audit Feature?
- Create Masters for Inventory to keep stock details
- How to set up stock Groups ?
- How to create Stock Items ?
- How to create Units of measurement ?
- Types of Inventory Entry- Invoice and voucher
- Create Purchase and Sale entry with Inventory details
- Inventory Reports-
- Stock Summary
- Sales Register
- Purchase Register
- Stock query report
- F-11 Features
- How to use Accounting features
- How to use Inventory features
- Start with Inventory features first-
- Stock category-Category wise report
- Use of multiple godowns
- Stock transfer entry between godowns
- Physical stock entry
- Separate Actual and Billed quantity
- Allow zero valued entry
- Integrate Accounts and Inventory
- Batch-wise Details
- Manufacturing and expiry date
- Aging analysis Report to see expired batch
- Types of Discount- Trade and Cash
- Debit note voucher entry
- Credit note voucher entry
- Order Voucher- Purchase order entry and Sales order entry
- Sale/Purchase order outstanding
- Reorder Status
- Purchase Management-
- Track Additional Cost of Purchase
- Movement Analysis Report
- Sales Management-
- Multiple price level
- Use of Tracking Number
- Receipt note entry
- Delivery note entry
- Rejection out entry
- Rejection in entry
- Purchase / Sales Bill pending
- Manufacturing Journal entry
- BOM- Bill of Material
- POS- Point of Sale entry
- Accounting Features
- Outstanding Management
- Bill wise details- use of Invoice number
- Bills Receivable and Payable Report
- How to set credit limits
- Interest calculation
- Use of Multiple currency
- Forex Gain/loss Adjustment
- How to create cost categories & Cost centres
- How to configure check printing
- How to do Bank reconciliation
- Maintain Budget and controls
- Maintain reversing journal and optional vouchers
- Memorandum and postdated vouchers
- Maintain multiple mailing details and company logo etc.
- How to Enabling payroll in Tally
- How to generate pay slip
- How to create Payroll Masters
- How to Pass Payroll Voucher Entry
- How to view Statements of Payroll
- How to view Attendance Reports
- How to view Payroll Statutory Reports
- Payroll Statutory Computation
- Employees Provident Fund(EPF)
- Reports Employee State Insurance(ESI)
- Reimbursement to employees
- Loan and advance etc.
- Payroll Reports- Pay Slips, Salary Register ,PF Challan, ESI Challan etc.
- F12- Configuration Menu
- How to fill up country detail
- How to change styles of dates
- How to use other options
- How to set financial Year
- How to use general configuration and Numeric symbols
- Printing configuration
- Email configuration
- Data configuration
- How to copy or paste Tally file
- F11-Taxation features
- What is TDS?
- How to prepare and issue of TDS certificate
- How to do filling E-TDS return
- What is nature of TDS related payments?
- Deductee Types
- How to create TDS masters
- How to Pass TDS voucher entries and Transactions
- How to do pass TDS on expenses (General entries)
- How to do accounting multiple expenses & deducting letter
- How to do TDS on advance payments
- How to do adjusting advances against the bill
- How to do changes in TDS percentage computation
- TDS Challan Reconciliation
- TDS outstanding
- Form 26, Annexure to 26 ,Form 27
- What is GST
- SGST/ CGST/ IGST
- How to register for GST
- When to pay Tax
- E-way bill
- Who needs to File GST Return ?
- GST Account Creation
- Voucher Entry of GST with different rates
- HSN Code classifications
- GST Tax Classification
- Various classifications of Goods & services
- Payments of GST
- Filling of Challan GST
- GST Return Like GST R1 , GST R2 , GST R3
- What is TCS
- Form 27EQ
- TCS outstanding
- Challan reconciliation
- Import of data
- Side buttons when see reports
- Revision of all syllabus