AD CIVIL TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NOIDA | CAD CIVIL SIX MONTHS COURSE IN NOIDA
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking Best Institute for CAD CIVIL Training Course in Noida? DUCAT Noida provides best training institutes. It is based on current market standards that prepare attendees to obtain placement in their dream jobs at multinational companies. DUCAT is conducted by specialist working certified corporate professionals having 12+ year of experience in implementing real time CAD CIVIL training projects.
DUCAT is the biggest CAD CIVIL training institute in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab supports and the options of opting for multiple courses at the Noida area. DUCAT institute prepares thousands of aspirants for CAD CIVIL at reasonable prices that are customized, keeping in mind training and course content required of every trainee.
What is CAD CIVIL?
It is a software application designed and built by Autodesk. It was first developed in 1982, and currently, it is broadly used worldwide. It provides both 2D and 3D structures. With computers taking over corporate companies, it has restored Hand drafting.
According to statistics, it is initiate in almost 90% of the business and schools that design, document and manufacture. It supports in modeling concepts for Architecture, Engineering, Design and more to build their designs in 2D and 3D forms accurately, effectively and error free.
Civil CAD learning is an important requirement for huge construction organisations as well as businesses that have Computer Aided Design (CAD) application for the development of civil designs and plans.
CAD course is by far the right method for any candidate to maximize productivity and prove their potential in the reduced time frame. The course of Civil CADD at CADD Centre includes worthwhile assistance on structural architectural, land survey & transportation describe, and building design.
The Civil CADD professionals can take up development and infrastructural development projects. The town preparation and others are on the improvement, and thus, demands for skilled domain authority is high. In short, for the search of a comfortable place, better roads, and standardized living, the demand for civil professionals will always remain on the rise.
Civil CADD experts can also quickly come up with a complete set of drawings that involves planning, portrait cross-sections, topographic design, and subdivisions. Civil CADD will help students to develop use of CAD in Building Information Modeling (BIM) for enhancing Civil Engineering Designs and Construction Documentation.
AutoCAD Civil training course contains "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach, and hence every student is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar AutoCAD Civil. This practice of comprehensive training allows the students to gain all the concepts and skills efficiently and to later efficiently apply to their field of work.
Why To Choose DUCAT For CAD CIVIL Training in Noida?
- We Offer the Best CAD CIVIL Training in Noida by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- It helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provide Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for CAD CIVIL Certification Training in Noida in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
cad civil autocad 2D
- autocad interface
- coordinate system(absolute, regular, relative polar)
- basic drawing commands(line, construction line,ray,smoothpoly line,circle,rectangle,arc,ellipse,revision cloud,polygon,donut,point)
- drafting setting
- basic editing commands(erase,move,copy,trim,extend,mirror,offset,rotate,fillet,chamfer,scaler,stretch,break,join array)
- inquiry tools(layer,distance, ID,area)
- layer and object properties
- create and editing text(single line text, multiline text)
- working with dimensions
- hatching(assosiative hatching,non assosiative hatching)
- Working with blocks(make block,write block)
- plot a drawing
- multiline style
- multilne edit
- polyline edit
- revision cloud
- working with layout
- dimensioning concept
- controlling dimensioning style
- design centre
- external reference
- working with group
- introduction to 3d modeling
- types of 3d model
- shaded and hidden views
- creating solid primitives
- creating models from 2D profiles
- creating models using sweep
- creating models using loft
- creating composite solid
- working with UCS
- editing 3d models
- changing the 3d models position
- introduction to surface modeling
- creative surface primitives
3DS MAX (OPTIONAL)
- UNDERSTANDING USER INTERFACE AND WORKFLOW
- autocad 3dmax-3ds max integration(DWG import,file link manager)
- camera placement,common parameter and advance effects
- lighting standard lights,detailed parameters
- assign material to the objectand assign uvw map,map scalar mapping modifiers
- creat atmosphere,like volume fog clouds
- creat a walkthrough by using key framer
- print size wizard,file output options
REVIT ARCHITECTURE (optional)
- introduction to paramatric and building information modaling(BIM)
- understanding of revit environment
- starting a design project
- working with walls, doors..etc.
- creating working with walls, doors..etc. styles
- creating a mass elements
- creating different families
- drafting and detailing
- creating drawing sheets
- rendering the building modal
- working on a project
- creating walkthrough