CAD MECHANICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NOIDA | CAD MECHANICAL SIX MONTHS COURSE IN NOIDA
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking Best Institute for CAD Mechanical Training Course in Noida? We offer CAD Mechanical classes with live projects by the expert trainer in Noida. The DUCAT CAD Mechanical training program in Noida is specially designed for students, freshers, working experts and freelancers.
DUCAT provides an end to end learning on CAD Mechanical Domain with deep dives for making a successful profession for each profile. DUCAT is a skilled source of CAD Mechanical training in Delhi NCR.
We are recorded in top ten CAD Mechanical 6 months and 6 weeks industrial training institutes in Noida offering a complete job-oriented coaching to the students. Our lab, IT framework, and expert trainers are well furnished with details to train students in various areas.
DUCAT is a leading software training institute based in Noida. It aims to deliver a comprehensive range of application training courses, including CAD training to the aspirants who want to excel in the modern architectural or manufacturing industry.
DUCAT AutoCAD training institute in Noida is one of the prestigious AutoCAD training institutes in the city providing a wide range of specialized courses for the Design & Engineering industry.
We are devoted to supporting career-oriented diploma as well as certification courses in AutoCAD 2D & 3D (Interior, mechanical, architectural, and civil) along with a multiple of high-end tools & technologies including V-ray, Revit MEP Master, Revit Master, Photoshop, and so more.
What is CAD MECHANICAL?
AutoCAD is a product of Autodesk. It is the most widely used design software. For 2D Design worldwide companies use AutoCAD. With AutoCAD, one can construct a design for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical worldwide for producing design and mechanical and electrical design.
AutoCAD can be used for Engineering Graduates in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical and Diploma in Civil Mechanical and Electrical areas worldwide knowledge of AutoCAD is broadly used.
Any building can be a residential home, apartments shopping mall or any commercial building is to be constructed. Initially, the building plan has to be built based on the requirement of the building to be made. The Building plan should be created using AutoCAD. When any equipment, machinery, machinery parts or spare parts are to be produced.
The design of the equipment or machinery will be created using AutoCAD. When any electrical part or circuit has to be constructed, and the design for the electrical component or circuit will be built using AutoCAD. It’s nevertheless to say that we being an AutoCAD Training institute in Noida are pioneers in producing quality candidates with our world class training.
Objectives of CAD Mechanical Training
It can identify the main interface elements, their setup and what Help information is available, and to create and use drawing template files. It can describe the object property management system in which layers are configured and the tools for manipulating layers.
It represents the workflows for organizing drawing geometry and generating a mechanical structure in a drawing by creating elements, element views, and folders. It can describe the necessary mechanical structure tools of the rectangle, hatch, fillet, chamfer, holes, slots, and threads and how to need them to develop and modify geometry in your drawings.
It is used to customize and edit drawing objects by generating multiple offset copies, scaling them with different values for the X and Y direction, or using a power command to add market standard elements into your assembly designs.
Why To Choose DUCAT For CAD MECHANICAL Training in Noida?
- We Offer the Best CAD MECHANICAL Training in Noida by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- It helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provide Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for CAD MECHANICAL Certification Training in Noida in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
CAD MECHANICAL AutoCAD 2D
- AutoCAD Interface
- Coordinate System (Absolute , Relative , Relative Polar )
- Basic Drawing Commands (Line ,Construction Line , Ray , Smoothpoly Line ,Circle , Rectangle ,Arc, Ellipse ,Revision cloud , polygon , Donut ,point )
- Drafting Settings
- Basic Editing Commands ( Erase , Move , Copy , Trim , Extend , Mirror , Offset , Rotate , Fillet ,Chamfer , Scale ,Stretch ,Break , join , Array )
- Inquiry tools (List, Area ,Distance , ID)
- Layer & Object Properties
- Creating & Editing Text (Single Line Text ,Multi Line Text )
- Working with Dimensions
- Hatching (Associative Hatching , Non Associative Hatching )
- Working with Blocks (Make Block , Write Block )
- Plot a drawing
- Multiline Style
- Multiline Edit
- Polyline Edit
- Revision Cloud
- Working with Layouts
- Dimensioning Concept
- Controlling Dimension Style
- Design Center
- External Reference
- Working with Group
- Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Types of 3D Model
- Shaded & Hidden Views
- Creating Solid Primitives
- Creating Models from 2D Profiles
- Creating a Models Using Sweep
- Creating a Models Using Loft
- Creating Composite Solid
- Working with UCS
- Editing 3D Models
- Changing the 3D Model Position
- Introduction to Surface Modeling
- Creating Surface Primitives
CATIA V5 (optional)
- Catia user interface
- Creating and editing interface
- Creating sketch based features
- Creating transformation features
- Creating dress up feature
- Creating advanced replication tools
- Editing parts in assembly
- Creating surface features
- Generative sheetmetal design
- Drawing metal view
- Bill off minerals, Balloons
- Finalizing drawing and printing
- Dress up in 2D views
- Real time rendering
PRO /ENGINEER (optional)
- Introduction to the Pro/ENGINEER wildfire Basic Modeling Process
- Understanding Pro/ENGINEER Concepts
- Using the Pro/ENGINEER Interface
- Creating Sketcher Geometry
- Using Sketcher tools
- Creating Sketches for features
- Advanced Sketching
- Creating Extrudes , Revoles , and Ribs
- Selecting and Editing
- Creating datum features : Planes and Axis
- Creating Sweeps and Blends
- Advanced Blends
- Creating holes and shells
- Advanced hole creation
- Advanced shells
- Creating Round and chamferes
- Advance round and chameres
- Variable Section Sweeps
- Helical Sweeps
- Swept Blends
- Creating Patterns
- Group , Copy , and Mirror Tools
- Measuring and Inspectng Models
- Relations and Parameters
- Family Tables
- Reusing Features
- Assembling with Constraints
- Exploding Assemblies
- Surface Features
- Invastigating parent /child Relationships
- Creating Drawing Views
- Creating Dreawing Details
- Introduction to sheet metal design , primary walls , secondary and unattached walls
- Unbend , bend back and cuts , punches
- Sheetmetal forms bend features
- Unbending sheetmetal geometry
- Converting solid parts , additional features interrotating the sheet metal model
- Real Time Rendering