CATIA TRAINING COURSE IN GURGAON / CATIA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN GURGAON
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for CATIA Training Course in Gurgaon? DUCAT offers CATIA training classes with live projects by the expert trainer in Gurgaon Sector 16. Our training program in Gurgaon is specially designed for Students, Under-Graduates, Graduates, Working Professionals, and Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on CATIA Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
People wanting to have CATIA training must come to DUCAT. For any IT related training DUCAT is the best. The training imparted is fully professional and it's needless to say that after training the trainees become experts in the field. CATIA is a multi-platform CAD/CAM/CAE business software suite created by a French company. Written in the C++ programming language, CATIA is the keystone of the Dassault Systems. The training given by DUCAT is exclusive in all respect. It lets the trainee comprehend the elementary basic of CATIA, recognize the basic mechanism, utilize basic and superior programming, carry out installation audit. The teaching makes one capable of performing program preservation and quality measurement. The imparted training also makes the trainee distinguish the different components of CATIA system; investigate the requirement for CATIA software and also to appraise the requirements. Though the training is conducted within short span it is done in such a way that it covers each and every aspect of CATIA. The teaching staffs at DUCAT are all specialists in this field of CATIA. They convey the training in such a way that the learner after the training themselves become experts. The faculties create mock conditions and testing programs so that the trainees get a direct understanding in this subject.
Why To Enroll In Our CATIA Training Course in Gurgaon?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our CATIA Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 CATIA Course in Gurgaon with 100% Placement. 40+ Modules and 3 Months Course Duration. Certified Trainers with Over 10,000 Students Trained in CATIA Course in Gurgaon.
Why To Choose DUCAT For CATIA Training in Gurgaon?
- We Offer the Best CATIA Training in Gurgaon by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Gurgaon provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- It helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provide Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for CATIA Certification Training in Gurgaon in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
Ducat offers an exciting opportunity for students who are interested in Ducat CATIA Training Course and get hands-on experience in the continually growing industry. Our Best IT & Technical Training Center in Gurgaon for CATIA is made for those who are looking for real-time experience in this field. Ducat provides real-time work exposure & experience with real-time scenarios in different projects.
Introduction to CATIA V5
- Introduction to CATIA V5R21
- CATIA V5 Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Color Scheme
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
- The Sketcher Workbench
- Starting a New File
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Positioned Sketch Tool
- Setting the Sketcher Workbench
- Modifying Units
- Modifying Grid Settings
- Understanding Sketcher Terms
- Specification Tree
- Snap to Point
- Construction/Standard Element
- Select Toolbar
- Inferencing Lines
- Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
- Drawing Display Tools
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
- Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
- Constraining Sketches
- Concept of Constrained Sketches
- Applying Geometrical Constraints
- Analyzing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
- Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
- Creating Base Features by Extrusion
- Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches
- Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
- Modifying the View Orientation
- Display Modes of the Model
- Creating Sections Dynamically
- Assigning a Material to the Model
Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
- Importance of Sketching Planes
- Reference Elements
- Other Sketch-Based Features
Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
- Editing Features of a Model
- Measuring Elements
Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
- Transformation Features
- Working With Additional Bodies
- Adding Stiffeners to a Model
- Generating Solid Combine
Advanced Modeling Tools-II
Working with the Wireframe and Surface Design Workbench
- Need of Surface Modeling
- Wireframe and Surface Design Workbench
- Creating Wireframe Elements
- Creating Surfaces
- Operations on Shape Geometry
Editing and Modifying Surfaces
- Surface Operations
- Solidifying Surface Models
- Assembly Modeling
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Top-down Assemblies
- Editing Assemblies
Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
- The Drafting Workbench
- Type of Views
- Generating Drawing Views
- Generating the Exploded View
- Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
- Inserting Sheets in the Current File
- Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
- Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
- Editing Annotations
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Generating Balloons
Working with Sheet Metal Components
- The Sheet metal Component
- Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
- Creating Extrusions
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating a Bend
- Bend From Flat
- Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
- Viewing a Sheet Metal Component in Multiple Windows
- Using Views Management