CATIA TRAINING COURSE IN NOIDA / CATIA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NOIDA
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking Best Institute for CATIA Training Course in Noida? DUCAT provides CATIA training classes with live projects by the professional trainer in Noida. Our CATIA training program in Noida is mainly created for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working experts, and freelancers. We support an end to end learning on CATIA Domain with deep plunge for making a winning profession for each profile.
DUCAT is one of the best CATIA training institutes in Noida. It is offering hands on useful knowledge and full career assistance with introductory as well as advanced level CATIA training courses. At DUCAT CATIA training in Noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 10+ years of experience in managing real time CATIA projects.
DUCAT implements a combination of academic learning and practical sessions to give the candidates optimum exposure that helps in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are quickly recruited with the industry.
DUCAT Noida is the most well-liked institute for CATIA training center in Noida. Therefore, we have a tendency to teach students to learn, develop as well as deploy their project with us that has enabled us to mention that we are the most effective CATIA coaching institute in Noida.
Our authority does not end after the completion of the CATIA course and certification. We provide CATIA training course with a placement solution to the candidates. Our placement group schedule placement drives and also conducts an interviews in different MNCs.
We have already kept a pleasant CATIA course fee to support candidates coming from all areas of the society. Therefore, candidates find the CATIA training course duration flexible. CATIA course time is scheduled as per the student's requirements.
What is CATIA?
CATIA is a software application designed and advanced by Dassault Systems. CATIA initiated as an in-house evolution in 1977 by French aircraft manufacturer Avions Marcel Dassault. It was next adopted by the Aerospace, Automotive, Shipbuilding and other industries.
It is commonly known to as a 3D Product Lifecycle Management application suite CATIA provides multiple stages of product development involving Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM), Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE), PLM and 3D.
CATIA implements collaborative engineering across disciplines around its 3D experience stage, containing surfacing & shape design, electrical, fluid and electronic structure design, Mechanical engineering and Systems engineering. CATIA facilitates the design of Electronic, Electrical and distributed systems including fluid and HVAC systems all the techniques to the creation of documentation for assembling.
Why to Learn CATIA Training Course?
DUCAT institute Noida Sector 16 is the perfect area for better CATIA training in Noida and CATIA training institute in Noida based on the current Industrial requirements that will support trainees to achieve the jobs in Top multinational companies and helps to achieve their goals.
DUCAT is the perfect platform to enhance software skills in Delhi NCR. Our specialized designed package provides in such a way that anyone can understand it and develop into the perfectionist of the software in terms of creating building views.
We are the most trusted CATIA training institute in Noida, offering practical job oriented knowledge. CATIA training is supported by specialist professionals with many years of Industrial experience of CATIA projects as well.
DUCAT is one of the best training institutes. It is designed this training module in such a manner which offers practical sessions to give trainee optimum exposure which helps in transforming Industrial job with Academic learning.
DUCAT has well-defined course modules and training sessions for candidates. CATIA training is managed during day time classes, weekend classes, and evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
DUCAT institute prepares thousands of aspirants for Autocad at reasonable charges that are customized, keeping in mind training and course content needed of each trainee.
Why Choose DUCAT For CATIA Training in Noida?
- DUCAT is the most prominent CATIA training institute in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab supports and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida location.
- DUCAT believes in quality training and thus provides a friendly environment. Hence, DUCAT is the best option for students to join CATIA training.
- DUCAT has a dedicated placement team to help students get job placements in various IT job roles with major companies.
- After the training is over, and we assist all its trainees in getting jobs in various multinational companies and market leaders. In most cases, we consume the trainees within DUCAT, which thus means that each one is placed with a job as soon as the training period is over.
- DUCAT trains students to be Industry ready in their industrial training course, and this is reflected in our placements.
- The course syllabus for CATIA Training course is designed to support in-depth knowledge that covers all the modules for the training ranging from introductory to advanced level.
- At DUCAT CATIA training in Noida is supervised and handled by industrial experts having more than 15 years of experience in handling CATIA projects.
- DUCAT training comprises of both classrooms as well as practical sessions to deliver an ideal environment for candidates that will enable them to handle the difficult and complex situation when they would step into the reality of IT sector.
- DUCAT is one of the best CATIA training institutes in Delhi NCR. It is regulated for all 5 days, and special weekend classes can also be organized and scheduled.
- We are also provide fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
- DUCAT is one of the best Industrial training on CATIA in Noida Program is guaranteed with 100% Job assurance.
- Ducat Noida supports a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with a project letter.
- DUCAT Placement cell helps each and every candidate place a job in multinational companies like IBM, Nagarro, HCL, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, TCS, Nestle, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
- DUCAT provides in-depth knowledge of CATIA training, and our practical labs will support you to good your coding knowledge.
- The CATIA syllabus includes for CATIA course module on real time projects along with placement assistance.
- At DUCAT, we consider students as our responsibility. Our values inspire us to provide students with a comprehensive CATIA training so that they achieve their career goals confidently.
- Among all CATIA training institute in Delhi NCR DUCAT having strong customer base so that candidates can get the best opportunities in their career.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Support?
Ducat is the best training institute for CATIA Certification Training in Noida in supporting placement job to each candidate. We also teach candidates how to develop their Resumes.
Ducat Noida is one in all the central IT & Technical Training Institute in Noida. DUCAT provide a team of Best experts who prepare our candidates to learn CATIA on live projects. We support Quality in CATIA Training Course in Noida to come up with deployable and expert professionals for the market. We are certified partners with several Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and support our candidates with expert certification. That is why we are the Best CATIA Training Course in Delhi NCR.
Introduction to CATIA V5
- Introduction to CATIA V5R21
- CATIA V5 Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Color Scheme
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
- The Sketcher Workbench
- Starting a New File
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Positioned Sketch Tool
- Setting the Sketcher Workbench
- Modifying Units
- Modifying Grid Settings
- Understanding Sketcher Terms
- Specification Tree
- Snap to Point
- Construction/Standard Element
- Select Toolbar
- Inferencing Lines
- Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
- Drawing Display Tools
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
- Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
- Constraining Sketches
- Concept of Constrained Sketches
- Applying Geometrical Constraints
- Analyzing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
- Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
- Creating Base Features by Extrusion
- Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches
- Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
- Modifying the View Orientation
- Display Modes of the Model
- Creating Sections Dynamically
- Assigning a Material to the Model
Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
- Importance of Sketching Planes
- Reference Elements
- Other Sketch-Based Features
Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
- Editing Features of a Model
- Measuring Elements
Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
- Transformation Features
- Working With Additional Bodies
- Adding Stiffeners to a Model
- Generating Solid Combine
Advanced Modeling Tools-II
Working with the Wireframe and Surface Design Workbench
- Need of Surface Modeling
- Wireframe and Surface Design Workbench
- Creating Wireframe Elements
- Creating Surfaces
- Operations on Shape Geometry
Editing and Modifying Surfaces
- Surface Operations
- Solidifying Surface Models
- Assembly Modeling
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Top-down Assemblies
- Editing Assemblies
Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
- The Drafting Workbench
- Type of Views
- Generating Drawing Views
- Generating the Exploded View
- Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
- Inserting Sheets in the Current File
- Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
- Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
- Editing Annotations
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Generating Balloons
Working with Sheet Metal Components
- The Sheet metal Component
- Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
- Creating Extrusions
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating a Bend
- Bend From Flat
- Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
- Viewing a Sheet Metal Component in Multiple Windows
- Using Views Management