BEST CCNP TRAINING COURSE IN NOIDA / CCNP TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NOIDA
4.5 out of 5
based on 1699
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for CCNP Training Course in Noida? DUCAT offers Networking Development training classes with live project by expert trainer in Noida. Our training program is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professional and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Networking Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
Are you ready to become a "journeyman" with a CCNP certification? We at DUCAT focus on providing the best line of training in routing and switching of scalable networks through campuses and intranet.
What is CCNP?
CISCO created the CCNP certification to recognize advanced skills in computer networking and especially in the field of support and installation of LAN / WAN infrastructures. It also equips candidates to work on complex networking systems or work independently on solutions.
To obtain a CCNP certificate, students must qualify two of four exams that include switching, routing, network support and remote access. In total, the exam costs about $500. One must also have an active CCNA certificate to be eligible to apply for CCNP certification.
We at DUCAT provide students with all the materials in the form of both books and practice exams to ensure hands on experience with the CISCO platform. Our lectures will imbibe the best practices within students such that they not only clear the exams but are ready to handle the responsibilities that come with the degree. Graduating from our course opens up a highly rewarding job market.
The CCNP Training in Noida covers on topics that apply across a technology, including automation and programmability. The exam covers an important area of your choice in that technology. Candidate will no longer require associate-level certification to Qualify for CCNP, and can take exams in any order according to his choice.
CCNP Exam also serves as the qualifying exams for CCIE lab exams. Yes, you read that right. Earning CCNP Certification means that the only thing between you and CCIE candidate is passing the lab exam that will be the only thing.
How Are The Trainers At Ducat?
A training official approval that is future for taken persons to learn new aptitude and expansion their vocation in a short quantify of time from anyplace every time. The certificate entwines our CCNP courses, and gives you an verification that may help you be a more beautiful CCNP developer.
The Biggest point of interest of taking classroom training is that you will get the chance to work with a specialist engineer. It is critical for you to recall that application improvement is nothing however an ideal mix of science and imagination. It frequently happens that individuals may have the imaginative streak in them however can't give an appropriate shape to them.
This is the place you will require a best trainer who will help you in the right way. The CCNP Training Courses in Noida will give you the help of a specialist who will give the correct shape to your improvement style and furthermore help to distinguish the errors that you are probably going to make while taking the classroom training session.
The Ducat CCNP Training Center in Noida will give you all the knowledge you will be needed to work with the platform and programming. This course will enable you to develop Networks and how to create them on the server store to show the world your creativity. Topics which will be covered in this training are architecture of CCNP, components and various resources.
Why CCNP Training Certification is Required?
This CCNP Training Course is specially designed for clearing the Cisco’s Associate Exam. The curriculum content is in line with the certification exam and will help you clear the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in top MNCs of the world.
As part of this training program, you will be working on real-time live projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry, thus will be helping you power up your career effortlessly.
At the end of this training, there will be a test that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and will help you score better marks in the Cisco exam. Ducat Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project and upon scoring good marks in the test. Ducat certification is well recognized in India.
Ducat has a dedicated team of highly expert trainers to identify, evaluate, implement and providing Best CCNP Training Institute in Noida for our students. Our Trainers leverages on a defined methodology that helps identify a opportunity, develop the most optimal resolution and maturely execute the solution.
We have best trainers across the world to provide Best CCNP Training in Noida who are highly qualified and are best in their field. The Training & Placement cell is committed to provide all attainable help to the students in their efforts to seek out employment and internships in every field.
Why To Choose DUCAT For CCNP Training in Noida?
- We Offer the Best CCNP Training by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes is provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides well Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept: UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for CCNP Certification Training in Delhi NCR in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
1.1 Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Enterprise network design such as Tier 2, Tier 3, and Fabric Capacity planning
- High availability techniques such as redundancy, FHRP, and SSO
1.2 Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Wireless deployment models (centralized, distributed, controller-less, controller based, cloud, remote branch)
- Location services in a WLAN design
1.3 Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
1.4 Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- SD-WAN control and data planes elements
- Traditional WAN and SD-WAN solutions
1.5 Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- SD-Access control and data planes elements
- Traditional campus interoperating with SD-Access
1.6 Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- QoS components
- QoS policy
1.7 Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Process and CEF
- MAC address table and TCAM
- FIB vs. RIB
2.1 Describe device virtualization technologies
- Hypervisor type 1 and 2
- Virtual machine
- Virtual switching
2.2 Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- GRE and IPsec tunneling
2.3 Describe network virtualization concepts
3.1 Layer 2
- Troubleshoot static and dynamic 802.1q trunking protocols
- Troubleshoot static and dynamic EtherChannels
- Configure and verify common Spanning Tree Protocols (RSTP and MST)
3.2 Layer 3
- Compare routing concepts of EIGRP and OSPF (advanced distance vector vs. linked state, load balancing, path selection, path operations, metrics)
- Configure and verify simple OSPF environments, including multiple normal areas, summarization and filtering (neighbor adjacency, point-to-point and broadcast network types, and passive interface)
- Configure and verify eBGP between directly connected neighbors (best path selection algorithm and neighbor relationships)
- Describe Layer 1 concepts, such as RF power, RSSI, SNR, interference noise, band and channels, and wireless client devices capabilities
- Describe AP modes and antenna types
- Describe access point discovery and join process (discovery algorithms, WLC selection process)
- Describe the main principles and use cases for Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming
- Troubleshoot WLAN configuration and wireless client connectivity issues
3.4 IP Services
- Describe Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Configure and verify NAT/PAT
- Configure first hop redundancy protocols, such as HSRP and VRRP
- Describe multicast protocols, such as PIM and IGMP v2/v3
4.0 Network Assurance
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route, ping, SNMP, and syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using syslog for remote logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
5.1 Configure and verify device access control
- Lines and password protection
- Authentication and authorization using AAA
5.2 Configure and verify infrastructure security features
5.3 Describe REST API security
5.4 Configure and verify wireless security features
5.5 Describe the components of network security design
- Threat defense
- Endpoint security
- Next-generation firewall
- TrustSec, MACsec
- Network access control with 802.1X, MAB, and WebAuth
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack