Best CLOUD COMPUTING Training Course in Gurgaon & CLOUD COMPUTING Training Institute in Gurugram
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking Best institute for Cloud Computing Training Course in Gurgaon / Gurugram? DUCAT offers CLOUD COMPUTING Training classes with live project by expert trainer in Gurgaon. Our CLOUD COMPUTING training program is specially designed for Students, Under-Graduates, Graduates, Working Professionals and Freelancers.
Why To Enroll In Our CLOUD COMPUTING Training Course in Gurgaon / Gurugram?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our CLOUD COMPUTING Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 CLOUD COMPUTING Course in Gurgaon with 100% Placement . 40+ Modules, 3 Months Course. Certified Trainers with Over 10,000 Students Trained in CLOUD COMPUTING Course in Gurgaon.
What Our Students Will Get During Cloud Computing Course?
Get dedicated student support, career services, industry expert mentors and real world projects. Career Counselling. Timely Doubt Resolution. 50% Salary Hike, Career Counselling Case Studies + Tools + International Certificate.
Why To Choose DUCAT For Cloud Computing Training in Gurgaon / Gurugram?
- We Offer the Best Cloud Computing Training by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes is provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides well Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept: UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for Cloud Computing Certification Training in Gurgaon Delhi NCR in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
Cloud Computing Part I Getting Started
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Cloud Computing Overview
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Characteristics and Service Modules (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, S+S)
- Deployment Module
- Introduction to Salesforce CRM and Force Platform
- Essentials of Salesforce CRM and Force Platforms
- Architecture of Salesforce CRM
- Different type of Edition Available in Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce CRM Navigation & Functionality
- Data Models
- Administration Essentials
- Identify Confirmation
- Tab Setting, Record Types and Field Level Security.
- Organization Administration
- Configure Salesforce CRM to suit your business needs
- Design SaaS Applications on Force Platform
- Consideration when building a data model
- Develop custom objects and fields, encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
- Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many relationships.
- Create a user interface for custom application using the custom Object tab, Page Layout, and Customization options
- Field attributes on the page layout.
- Workflow Approvals
- Create automated business process by using Workflow approvals.
- Test the process.
- Plan your approval process.
- Use the built in wizard to create the process.
- Data Validation
- Salesforce CRM Validation to ensure Data Integrity.
- How to create data Validation rules.
- Set up a validation design methodology.
- Using the required and unique property features to control data that is entered.
- Apex Programming
- Introduction to Object Oriented programming using Force Apex.
- Exploring Developer Console.
- Apex Controllers and VisualForce Controllers.
- Collections in Apex
- SOQL and SOSL
- Classes, Interfaces and Triggers
- User Interface through Visualforce
Design & Development of Visualforce Pages
- Apex Classes to create Visualforce Controllers
- Incorporate Visualforce pages into Salesforce.
- Use VisualForce tags to create page layouts, input forms, output tables, custom components, and more.
- Learn about the Functionality that comes with VisualForce standard controllers.
- Security and Access
- Basic of configuring security and access
- settings in Salesforce CRM
- Setup your Company's Organization-wide defaults.
- Role Hierarchy and Sharing Modules.
- Reporting in Salesforce CRM
- How to create standard and custom reports by using different report types, filter criteria and custom summary formulas
- What is AppExchange?
- How to search for and install applications from the AppExchange.
- How to manage and delete applications that you've installed
- Marketing Administration
- Learn about the marketing administration features available in Salesforce CRM Marketing.
- Learn how to create a campaign targeting both existing and new leads, convert leads, and measure campaign results.
- Extending Salesforce CRM throughWeb Service/ Salesforce Integration
- Extend your Salesforce CRM through Web Services.
- Apex Callouts.
- SOAP vs RESTful Web Services
- Implementation of WebServices.
- Testing in Salesforce CRM
- Overview of Testing Framework Salesforce in CRM
- How to write Test Cases for different apex components.