Ducat Noida provides Best Java Hadoop 6 weeks Training in noida based on industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Ducat Provides Best Java Hadoop 6 weeks Training in Noida. Ducat is one of the most credible Java Hadoop 6 weeks Training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Java Hadoop 6 weeks Training courses.
INTRODUCTION TO JAVA
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java
- Why Java is important to the Internet
- JAVA on LINUX Platform
JAVA CLASSES AND OOP IMPLEMENTATION
- Class Fundamentals
- Command Line Arguments
- Learning static initializer
- Declaration on of Objects
- Instance Variable Hiding
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods
- Understanding of Access Controls:
- Private, Public and Protected
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes
- Dynamic method Dispatching
- Using Abstract Classes
- Using final to prevent Overriding & Inheritance
- Garbage Collection
PACKAGES AND INTERFACES
- Defining a Package
- Understanding CLASSPATH
- Access Protection
- Importing Packages
- Defining and implementing an Interface
- Abstract classes Vs Interfaces
- Fundamentals of exception on handling
- Types of exceptions
- Learning exception handlers
- Try and catch
- Multiple catch clauses
- Nested try statements
- Throw, throws and finally
- Collection Overview
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator
- Working with Maps
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers
- Scrollable & Updatable ResultSet
- Batch Updates
Understanding Big Data & Hadoop
- Analyze Limitation & Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture.
- What is Hadoop 2.x and its features.
- What is Hadoop YARN.
- Understanding Rack Awareness and Load Balancing Concepts.
Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- What is Master & Slave Architecture of Hadoop.
- Distributed Computing and Parallel Processing.
- Replication Factors and Heart Beat in Architecture.
- Implement Basic Hadoop Commands on Terminal.
Hadoop MapReduce Framework
- Analyze Different use cases Where MapReduce is Used.
- Differentiate Between Traditional way and MapReduce way.
- Map Phase and Reduce Phase.
- Understand execution Flow of YARN MapReduce Application.
- Run A MapReduce Program(Word-Count)
Introduction To Hadoop Eco-System
- Covering All The Concepts