Ducat java selenium training will make you an expert in Automation tool, so that you can initiatives in your organisation. Selenium with Java Training course designed to teach the basics of the WebDriver API using Java. This course also covers webdriver Interface explanation and Invoking Browser, Identifying locators(id,name,linkText) with developer tools -1, Techniques to automate Ajax calls,Child Windows and IFrames, Difference between HashMap and HashTable, Writing Generic functions to Identify Frames/Windows. Selenium with Java training from Ducat can help your career reach another success ladder. The training consists of full hand on the session such as how can automation web based application and implementation will help in frameworks such as Hybrid and Data driven that can help you in future.
Introduction to Java
- Introduction to Java Programming Language,
- Uses of Java language, Java Syntax Rules & Coding Standards,
- Java Environment Setup, Write & Execute first Java Program,
- And Write Java Programs using Eclipse IDE
Java Programming for Selenium
- Overview of Java Programming, Java Modifiers, Data Types,
- Variables, Operators, Flow Control, Arrays, String Handling,
- File Handling, Exception Handling, and Methods.
- Java OOPS: Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, and Encapsulation.
Java Program Structure and Syntax
- Java Programming Structure, Writing Comments,
- Declaring Methods, Declaring Variables,
- Declaring Constants, Print Statements, usage of Operators,
- Writing Conditional Statements, Writing Loop Statements and Calling methods
Java Conditional and Loop Statements
- Java Conditional and Loop Statements ,explains Types of Conditional statements in Java,
- Types of Conditions and usage of conditional statements.
- If statement and switch statements in Java with examples.
- Java loop structures, for loop, while loop, do while loop and enhanced for loop with examples.
Strings and Arrays in Java
- Strings and Arrays in Java, explains String handling in Java,
- Creating Strings, String Concatenation, and String Comparison.
- Array declaration, types of Arrays, print Array, copy Array,
- Array methods and Advantages & Disadvantages of Arrays.
Input Output Operations and File Handling
- Input and Output operations and File handling in Java,
- Explains reading different types of input and displaying output on the console.
- Introductions of Collections
- Types of collections
- Generic -List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Non Generic- ArrayList, HashTable, Stack and Queue
Introduction of Selenium:
- What is Automation Testing
- Use of automation Testing
- Tools for Automation Testing
- Why automation is important for you career?
- What is Selenium.
- Advantage of Selenium.
- History of Selenium.
- Component of Selenium.
- Architecture of Remote Control.
- Architecture of WebDriver.
- Architecture of GRID.
- Differences between API's Vs GUI's.
- Selenium IDE Introduction
- Record and Playback with Firefox and Chrome
- Debugging in Selenium IDE Script
- Introduction Katalone Studio
- Record and Playback through Katalone Studio
Set up Eclipse:
- Download and install java
- Download and start Eclipse
- Download and configure WebDriver java client
- Set up a project
- Create packages
- Create a First Java test case
- Import WebDriver Source file
- WebDriver Interface
- WebElement Interface
- Launching Firefox browser
Browser & Navigation Commands:
- How to Open a URL
- Verify Page title
- Strategy to get the Page Source
- Difference between Close & Quit
- Ways to Navigate Back & Forward
- How to Refresh Page
- Another way of Navigating to specific Page
- What are locators.
- HTML Basics.
- HTML language tags and attributes.
- ID, Name, Xpath, CSS etc.
- Difference between Absolute & Complete Xpath.
- Finding your first element.
- WebElement Commands.
- Element Inspector in Mozilla, Chrome and IE
- Element locator tool for Firefox Locator
- Firebug&Fire Path Add-Ons in Mozilla
- Various HTML locator strategies
- XPath Helper Plug-in for Chrome
- Selection of Effective Xpath
- Handling Dynamic objects/ids on the page
Tables, Checkboxes & Radio buttons:
- Identify table rows and columns
- Extracting values from a cell
- Dynamically Identify Tables Data
- Select class in Selenium
- Drop Down Handle.
- Select multiple values from the list
- Select & Deselect operations by Index, Value & Visible Text.
Selenium Waits, Alert & Switch Windows:
- Implicit and Explicit waits
- How to use Expected Conditions with Waits
- PageLoadTimeout & SetScriptTimeout property
- Simple use of Thread Sleep
- Concept of Fluent Wait in Selenium
- WebDriverWait and its uses
- Different WaitUntil Conditions
- Ways to handle Simple, Confirmation & Prompt Alert
- Concepts of Set Interface in Java
- Difference between Window Handle & Handles
- Switching & Closing Windows, Tabs & Popup's
- Concept of window ID
- Extracting window IDs with Selenium Object reference
- Captured Screenshot
- Cookies Handles
- What is Action Class & What can we do with Action Class
- Mouse Hover & Mouse Movement with Action
- Finding Coordinates of a Web Object
- Drag and Drop Action
- What is TestNG
- Benefits and Features of TestNG
- How to download TestNG
- Annotations in TestNG
- How to run Test Suite in TestNG
- Groups in TestNG
- Depend on in TestNG
- Test Case sequencing in TestNG
- TestNG Asserts
- TestNG Parameters
- Multi Browser testing in TestNG
- Parallel testing in TestNG
- Extent Report API
- Introduction Cucumber
- Using Cucumber
- Gherkins Language
- Creation of feature files and Step Definition
- Introduction TDD and BDD
- TDD Vs BDD
- Version Control (GitHub Introduction)
- Log4j Introduction
- Download Log4J
- Add Log4j Jar
- Test Case with Log4j
- Log4j Log Manager
- Log4j Appenders
- Log4j Loggers
- Database connection
- Database Testing in Selenium using MySql Server
- What is Automation Framework
- Features of Automation Framework
- Benefits of using Automation Framework
- Different types of Automation Framework
- What is Data Driven Framework
- What is Modular Driven Framework
- What is Keyword Driven Framework
- Apache POI API
- POI Setup and Configuration
- Read and Write Excel file with Apache POI
- POM (Page Object Model)
- Page Factory
- Maven Introduction
- Install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- Install Maven on Windows
- Install Maven on Mac
- How to Create a New Maven Project
- How to Create a New Maven Project in Eclipse
- Configure Selenium Continuous Integration with Maven
- Jenkins Introduction.
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins.
Automation Test Script Development (Project Based)
- Analyzing Manual Test Script
- Automation Test Script Development strategy
- Development Test Script according to manual script
Interview Preparation :
- Technical Interview Preparation
- Mock interview Preparation
- HR Session