BEST JAVA TRAINING COURSE IN NOIDA / JAVA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking Best Institute for JAVA Training Course in Noida / Delhi? DUCAT offers Java training classes with live projects by the expert trainer in Noida. Our Java training program in Noida is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professionals, and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Java Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
Why To Enroll In Our Java Training Course in Noida?
Ducat is the Best Java Training institute, and Here You will learn all the advanced java under highly professional mentors with Live projects. We are located in sector 16A, Noida. Best Training institute in Noida Delhi NCR for Java offers job-based training offered by the expert team of trainers having real-time project-based experience. Trainers are real-time professional and subject matter experts so that they train students to work on live projects and real applications. For Best Java Training in Noida & placement, choose Ducat Noida.
What is Java?
Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented, and runtime environment (JRE), which consists of JVM, which is the original part of the Java platform. This training course will clear all your doubts about why to learn java, features, and how does it work. Ducat Noida provides the Best Java Training in Noida with the best trainers in the world. The compiler, interpreter, and runtime environment of Java language have been developed, each with security in mind.
What Java Training in Noida Requires?
Java platform requires an execution engine, compiler, and a set of libraries to create any program. Java Training Courses in Noida is platform-independent language. It is not particularly specific to any processor or OS. The programming environment of Java language consists of three components JDK, JRE & JVM.
Why Should Learn Java Course in Noida?
Every programming language other than Java has its own set of rules to declare, define, and work on its components. Reading and learning about all of them together is an arduous task. Therefore here you will be learning basic Syntax, keywords, and operators, which will be required to create a program at the beginning of java language. Also, you will be learning OOPS concepts in Best IT & Professional Training Institute.
OOPs, that is a programming concept that works on the principle that objects are the most crucial part of the program. It lets users create the objects that they want and, after that, develop methods to handle those objects. Manipulating these objects to get results is the goal of Object-Oriented Programming language.
Java gives numerous protections to guarantee robust code. It has severe run-time, checking for information types. It is structured like a waste gathered language, i.e., it catches arrangement blunders and dispenses with any danger of slamming the framework.
Java has won vast popularity since its first appearance. Java is platform-independent, One of Java's main advantages is the ability to move quickly from one computer system to another computer system. Ducat is the leading Institute for Java Training Institute in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Why Java Training Certification is Required?
This Java Training Course is specially designed for clearing the Java Developer Exam. The curriculum content is in line with the certification exam and will help you make the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in top MNCs of the world.
As part of this training program, you will be working on real-time live projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry. Thus you will be helping you power up your career effortlessly.
At the end of this training, there will be a test that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and will help you score better marks in the Google exam. Ducat Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project and upon scoring good marks in the test. Ducat certification is well recognized in India.
Ducat has a dedicated team of highly expert trainers to identify, evaluate, implement, and providing Best Java Training Institute In Greater Noida for our students. Our Trainers leverages a defined methodology that helps define an opportunity, develop the most optimal resolution, and maturely execute the solution.
We have the best trainers across the world to provide the Best Java Training Center in Noida, who are highly qualified and are best in their field. The Training & Placement cell is committed to providing all available help to the students in their efforts to seek out employment and internships in every area.
Why To Choose DUCAT For Java Training in Noida / New Delhi?
- We Offer the Best Java Classes by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for an interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with a project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- It helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for Java Certification Training in Delhi NCR in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
The placement department works beside alternative departments as a team in molding the scholars to the necessities of varied industries. We got proactive and business clued-in Placement Cells that pride itself on a robust skilled network across numerous sectors.
It actively coordinates with every student and ensures that they get placed with purported MNCs among six months of graduating. We are the Best Java Training Institute in Noida, Greater Noida.
Ducat Noida is one in all the leading IT & Technical Training Institute in Delhi NCR. We have got a team of Best professionals who teaches our students to learn Java on live projects. We provide Quality in Java Training Course in Noida to come up with deployable and expert professionals for the industry. We are certified partners with various Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and provide our students with professional certification. That is why we are the Best Java Training Course in Noida, Delhi.
INTRODUCTION TO JAVA
- Why Java was Developed
- Application Areas of Java
- History of Java
- Platform Independency in Java
- USP of Java: Java Features
- Sun-Oracle Deal
- Different Java Platforms
- Difference between JDK, JRE, JVM
- Java Versions
- JVM Architecture
- Installing Java on Windows
- Understanding Path Variable: Why Set Path
CREATING FIRST JAVA PROGRAM
- Understanding Text Editors to Write Programs
- How to compile a java file
- Byte Code and class file
- How to run the class file
JAVA LANGUAGE FUNDAMENTALS
- Data Types
- Looping Statements
- Condition Statements
- Type Casting
OOP IMPLEMENTATION (PIE)
- Why OOP
- OOP Concepts with Real-life examples
- Class& its Syntax
- Object& it's Syntax
- Reference Variable
- Instance(Non-Static)& Static Variables
- Instance(Non-Static) & Static Methods
- this Keyword and its usages
- Object & Static Initializers(Anonymous Blocks)
- Understanding '+' Operator
- Inheritance& its Syntax
- Types of Inheritance
- Object Class as Root of Java Class Hierarchy
- Variable Hiding
- Method Hiding
- Method Overriding
- Method Overloading
- Super keyword and it's usages
- Final keyword and it's usages
- Constructor Chaining
- Upcasting and Downcasting
- Static &Dynamic Binding
- Run Time Polymorphism
- Abstract Keyword(Abstract classes and methods)
- Understanding Interfaces
- Implementation of Encapsulation
- Association with Implementation
- Understanding Packages
- Setting Classpath
- Reading Input from Keyboard
- Access Modifiers
- Static Nested Class
- Non-static Nested Class
- Local Class
- Anonymous Class
- Nested Interface
- General Definition of Array
- Advantages from Array
- Arrays in Java
- 1-d Arrays
- 2-d Arrays
- Jagged Arrays
- Array of reference type
- Operations on Arrays
COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS AND WRAPPER CLASSES
- How to read command-line arguments
- Wrapper Classes
- Parsing of Numeric Strings
- String representation of Primitives
- Types of Runtime Errors
- Understanding Exceptions
- Exception Class Hierarchy
- Try & Catch Blocks
- Patterns of Catch Block
- Nested Try statements
- Throw, throws and finally
- Creating Custom Exceptions
- Checked & Unchecked Exceptions
WORKING WITH STRINGS
- What is String
- String Class
- Creating String Object
- Operations on String
- String Buffer Class and it's Methods
- Difference between String and StringBuffer class
- String Builder Class and it's Methods
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder
- Introduction to AWT
- Introduction to Swing Components
- Look And Feel of Swing Components
- MVC Architecture of Swing Components
- Working with Image
- Advance Swing Components
- Menu Components
- Multitasking: Why Concurrent Execution
- Multiprocessing v/s Multithreading
- Main Thread (Default Java Thread)
- Creating Child Threads and understanding context switching
- Thread States
- Thread Group
- Thread Synchronization: Methods and Blocks
- Inter-Thread communication
- Daemon Threads
- What is I/O
- Why Need Streams
- Byte Streams and Character Streams
- Read/Write operations with file
- Scanner Class
- Object Serialization& Deserialization
- Transient keyword
- File Class and it's Methods
- Understanding Fundamentals of a Network
- Socket and ServerSocket Classes
- InetAddress Class
- DatagramSocket and DatagramPacket Classes
- URL,URLConnection,HttpURLConnection Classes
- Understanding the Need Of Reflection
- Getting information about class's modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of the class whose name is not known until runtime
- Getting and setting values of an object's field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Invoking Private Methods
EXTENDED & UTILITY CONCEPTS
- Lambda Expression
- Object Cloning
- Static, Default and Private Methods of Interface
- Var Type
- Java Modules
- What is Collection?
- What is Framework?
- Collections Framework
- Core Interfaces
- Collection, List, Queue,Deque
- Set,NavigableSet, SortedSet
- Map,NavigableMap, SortedMap
- Core Classes
- ArrayList, LinkedList,PriorityQueue,ArrayDeque
- HashMap,IdentityHashMap,WeakHashMap,LinkedHashMap,Tree Map
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator
- Accessing List via ListIterator
- Accessing a Collection via for each loop
- Working with User Defined Objects
- The Comparator and Comparable Interfaces
- The Legacy classes and Interfaces.
- Enumeration, Vector ,Stack
- Hashtable, Properties
DATE & TIME API
SYSTEM PROPERTIES & INTERNATIONALIZATION (I18N)
- Understanding Locale
- Resource Bundle
- Usage of properties file
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
- Displaying the text in HINDI
- Displaying date in Hindi
INTRODUCTION TO SQL (PROJECT BASED)
DATABASE PROGRAMMING USING JDBC
- Need Of JDBC
- JDBC Drivers
- Statement, PreparedStatement, CallableStatement
- Scrollable and Updatable ResultSet
- Batch Updates
JAVA EE(JAVA PLATFORM ENTERPRISE EDITION)
- Understanding the Concept of Java EE : JEE Specification
- Java EE Architecture
- Single Tier
- Two Tier
- Three Tier
- Java EE Components
- Web Components
- Distributed(Business) Components
- Java EE Containers& Servers
- Web Container& Web Server(Apache Tomcat)
- EJB Container& Application Server(Weblogic,Glassfish,Websphere)
- Java EE Services
- JNDI Service
- Java Transaction Service
- Introduction to web programming
- Role of Servlet in web programming
- Servlet Lifecycle
- Servlet with Annotations
- Request Dispatching
- Parameters & Attributes and their differences
- ServletConfig and ServletContext
- File Uploading and Downloading
- Session Tracking&State Management
- Url Rewriting
- Hidden Form Field
- Session Object
- Events & Listeners
- Dependency Injection
- Refreshing Servlet
JAVA SERVER PAGES (JSP) & JSTL
- JSP Architecture
- JSP Elements
- JSP Objects
- Understanding JavaBeans
- Custom Tags
- Using tags of JSTL
- Expression Language
- Front End Coding
- FORM DESIGNING
- JAVA SCRIPT
- Back End Coding
- DATABASE DESIGNING
- Connecting forms to database
- Writing Business Logic
- Project Hosting
- Why Design Patterns…?
- Front Controller
- Composite View
- Factory Pattern
- Singleton Pattern
- DAO Pattern
JAVA MAIL API
- Email System and Protocols
- Sending & Receiving Mails
- Handling Attachments
INTRODUCTION TO DISTRIBUTED PROGRAMMING
INTRODUCTION TO RESTFULL SERVICES
OVERVIEW OF JPA FRAMEWORK
- What is Spring?
- Spring modules
- Understanding dependency Injection
- Applying aspect-oriented programming
BASIC BEAN WIRING
- Containing your Bean
- Creating bean
- Injecting into bean properties
- Auto wiring
- Controlling bean creation
ADVANCED BEAN WIRING
- Declaring parent and Child Bean
- Applying method injection
- Injecting Non-spring Beans
- Registering Custom property editors
- Introducing AOP
- Creating classic spring aspects
- Creating advice
- Defining Pointcuts and Advisors
- Using proxyFactory Bean
HITTING THE DATABASE
- Learning spring's data Access Philosphy
- Configuring a data source
- Using JDBC with Spring
- Working with JDBC Templates
- Using Spring's DAO Support Classes for JDBC
- Integrating Hibernate with Spring
INTRODUCTION TO MVC
- Define MVC
- Hibernate Injection
- Spring Annotation
- Spring Controller
- Maven Configuration
- Converting Maven to Eclipse
- Various Maven Command
SPRING REST API
- Creating Rest
- Consuming Rest
- Calling on Client
BUILDING CONTRACT-FIRST WEB SERVICES IN SPRING
- Introducing Spring-WS
- Defining Contract (First!)
- Handling messages with service endpoints
- Wiring it all together
- Consuming Spring-WS Web services
SPRING OBJECT/XML MAPPER
- Project Creation
- Boot Elements
- Boot Services
- Boot Annotation
INTRODUCTION TO ORM
- Need of ORM
- Problems using JDBC Directly
- ORM Implementation
INTRODUCTION TO HIBERNATE
- Hibernate Architecture
- Hibernate configuration
- Hibernate's Support for Other Technologies
- Installing Hibernate
- A “Hello world” stand alone application
- A Servlet–Based Hibernate application
CREATING PERSISTING CLASSES
- Mapping a basic Java Class
- Mapping a Class with Binary Data
- Mapping a Serializable Class
- Mapping a class with Data/ calendar attributes
- Mapping a Read-only class
- Mapping a class using Versioning /Timestamps
MAPPING INHERITENCE WITH JAVA CLASSES
- Table-Per –class Hierarchy Mapping
- Table-Per –subclass Hierarchy Mapping
- Table-Per –concrete-subclass Hierarchy Mapping
- Persistence interfaces
WORKING WITH COLLECTIONS
- Lazy initialization
- Mapping Maps/Sorted Maps
- Mapping Sets/Sorted Sets
- Mapping lists
- Mapping Arrays
- Mapping a Bidirectional Association
SCALAR QUERIES AND HIBERNATE QUERY LANGUAGE
- Named Queries
- SQL Queries
- Hibernate Queries language
HIBERNATE TRANSACTIONS AND LOCKING
- Database support
- Using Transactions
- The Transactions API
- Transaction Example Using Oracle
- How caching improves performence
- First level lache
- Second level cache