Best Manual + Selenium Training in Noida
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Manual Selenium Training Course in Noida? DUCAT offers Manual Selenium training classes with live project by expert trainer in Noida. Our Manual Selenium training program in Noida is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professional and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Manual Selenium Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
Why To Enroll In Our Manual Selenium Training Course in Noida?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our Manual Selenium Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 Manual Selenium Course in Noida with 100% Placement.
What Our Students Will Get During Manual Selenium Training Course?
Get dedicated student support, career services, industry expert mentors and real world projects. Career Counselling. Timely Doubt Resolution. 50% Salary Hike, Career Counselling Case Studies + Tools + Certificate.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for Manual Selenium Certification Training in Noida in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
Ducat provides real-time selenium training in Delhi NCR. Our selenium testing tool course includes basic to advanced level and our selenium course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in India as quickly as once you complete the Selenium training course. Our selenium trainers are selenium experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Selenium projects knowledge. We have designed our selenium course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our selenium training program, you will learn Selenium tool Intro, Selenium IDE, Selenium Test Runner, Building and running Test Cases, Debugging, selenium real time project and selenium testing tool placement training.
Introduction to Software Application and Fundamental of Testing
- Overview of Software Application Testing
- Why is testing necessary
- Software testing Principles
- Psychology of software testing
- Causes of Software Defects
- Terms used in Software Testing [Defect, Error, Bug, Failure etc..]
- Overview of SDLC [Software Development Life Cycle]
- Overview of Project Execution Lifecycle
- Overview of Project Lifecycle
Models of Software Engineering
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype model
- Spiral Model
- Incremental Model
- Iterative Model
- RAD (Rapid Application Development)
- V Model
- Agile Model
Quality Management System
- What is Quality Management System and It's need
- What is Quality Assurance
- What is Quality Control
- Review process and Types of Review Process
- Different Roles and Responsibilities of reviewers
- Code Review
- Peer Review
- Verification Vs Validation
- Static & Dynamic Testing techniques
- Quality StandardCMM, ISO, 6Sigma
Software Testing methodology
- White Box
- Black Box
- Grey Box
Levels of Software Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- Ad-hoc and Exploratory testing
- Monkey & Gorilla Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- Validation Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Recovery Testing
- System Compatibility
- Browser Compatibility Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Multiple Browser Testing
- Forward and backward compatibility
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Usability Testing
- Accessibility testing
- Security Testing
- Multilingual testing
Introduction of different Test Estimation techniques and Reporting techniques
- Test plans estimates and strategies
- Different test approaches
- Test progress,monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Identifying test condition and design test cases
- Categories test design techniques
- Specification based or black box techniques
- Decision table testing
- State transition testing
- Orthogonal array
- Structure based or white box testing techniques
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Basis path testing
- Statement coverage
- Branch coverage
- Path coverage
- Experience based techniques
- Risk based Testing
- Choosing a test techniques
- Bug/defect lifecycle
- Defect Severity & Priority
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
Practical session on Live/Inbuilt and real time Projects (Lab Session)
- Creation Of Test Plan
- Creation Of Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Test case execution
- Bug tracking and reporting
- Implementation of testing optimization Techniques (ECP, BVA, Decision Table...)
- Overview of Test Metrics, creation and its importance
- Types of Test Metrics
- Traceability Metrics
- Test report preparation
- Test closure Report preparation
Real Time Process testing terminologies
- Test bed, Test Hardnesses, Test Suit, Test basis, Test artifacts, Deffirent Environment(DEV,Test, Production), Requirements Volatility, Stagging process, Build Process, Test Cycle, Re-spin, Test Efficiency, Hot fix, Patch,Base Line, Change request, Defect age, Defect clustering, Defect slippage, Impact Analysis,Defect root cause,Escalation process and more….
- Introduction to Agile Methodology &Agile Manifesto
- Overview of Different Agile methods
- When to Use Scrum vs. When to Use Traditional Methods
- Scrum Process
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Team
- Time-Box Concept
- Event 1: The Sprint
- Event 2: Sprint Planning
- Event 3: Daily Scrum
- Event 4: Sprint Review
- Event 5: Sprint Retrospective
- Product Backlog Grooming
- Scrum Artifacts
- Artifact 1: Product Backlog
- Artifact 2: Sprint Backlog
- Artifact 3: Increment
- Artifact 4: Definition of “Done”
- Artifact 5: Monitoring Progress toward a Goal
- Artifact 6: Monitoring Sprint Progress
- Agile Tracking, Scrum Meeting and Daily Stand-ups
Agile Test Management and Bug tracking/Reporting with JIRA
- Introduction about Jira tool
- What is an Issue?
- What is a Project?
- What is a Workflow
- Exploring the JIRA workspace
- Managing your user profile
- Navigating JIRA
- Creating an Issue
- Viewing Issues
- Editing Issues
- Transitions and Screens
- The Workflow Viewer
- Detail View
- Configuring Filters
- Email Filter Results
- Standard & Custom Reports
Database Testing Introduction
- What is Database Application?
- Overview about database structure
- Introduction about deferent database types
- Understanding data storage
- Back end & front end Testing
- General Database Basics
- Essential elements needed for database testing
- writing test plan for database testing
- Organizing DB Testing approach
- writing test cases for database testing
- Why should Test professionals know Structured Query Language?
- Writing the statement in SQL Plus
- Overview of DML , DDL, TCL,DCL
- DML : Insert , update , Delete , merge
- DDL : Create, Drop, Alter, Rename, Modify, Truncate
- TCL : Commit, Roleback, SavePoint
- Single Row Function / Multiple Row Function
- String Function , Number Function , Date and Time Function, General Function
- Obtaining data from multiple tables
- Types of joins : Inner joins , Non-equi Join, Natural Join, ,Right outer join, Full outer Join
Operators: (data using Group Function)
- Arithmetic Operator
- Like Operator
Constraints & View
- Not Null
- Primary key
Aggregating data using group functions
Overview and concept Sub queries
- Single Row sub queries
- Multiple row Sub queries
Introduction to Java
- Introduction to Java Programming Language,
- Uses of Java language, Java Syntax Rules & Coding Standards,
- Java Environment Setup, Write & Execute first Java Program,
- And Write Java Programs using Eclipse IDE
Java Programming for Selenium
- Overview of Java Programming, Java Modifiers, Data Types,
- Variables, Operators, Flow Control, Arrays, String Handling,
- File Handling, Exception Handling, and Methods.
- Java OOPS: Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, and Encapsulation.
Java Program Structure and Syntax
- Java Programming Structure, Writing Comments,
- Declaring Methods, Declaring Variables,
- Declaring Constants, Print Statements, usage of Operators,
- Writing Conditional Statements, Writing Loop Statements and Calling methods
Java Conditional and Loop Statements
- Java Conditional and Loop Statements ,explains Types of Conditional statements in Java,
- Types of Conditions and usage of conditional statements.
- If statement and switch statements in Java with examples.
- Java loop structures, for loop, while loop, do while loop and enhanced for loop with examples.
Strings and Arrays in Java
- Strings and Arrays in Java, explains String handling in Java,
- Creating Strings, String Concatenation, and String Comparison.
- Array declaration, types of Arrays, print Array, copy Array,
- Array methods and Advantages & Disadvantages of Arrays.
Input Output Operations and File Handling
- Input and Output operations and File handling in Java,
- Explains reading different types of input and displaying output on the console.
- Introductions of Collections
- Types of collections
- Generic -List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Non Generic- ArrayList, HashTable, Stack and Queue
Introduction of Selenium:
- What is Automation Testing
- Use of automation Testing
- Tools for Automation Testing
- Why automation is important for you career?
- What is Selenium.
- Advantage of Selenium.
- History of Selenium.
- Component of Selenium.
- Architecture of Remote Control.
- Architecture of WebDriver.
- Architecture of GRID.
- Differences between API's Vs GUI's.
- Selenium IDE Introduction
- Record and Playback with Firefox and Chrome
- Debugging in Selenium IDE Script
- Introduction Katalone Studio
- Record and Playback through Katalone Studio
Set up Eclipse:
- Download and install java
- Download and start Eclipse
- Download and configure WebDriver java client
- Set up a project
- Create packages
- Create a First Java test case
- Import WebDriver Source file
- WebDriver Interface
- WebElement Interface
- Launching Firefox browser
Browser & Navigation Commands:
- How to Open a URL
- Verify Page title
- Strategy to get the Page Source
- Difference between Close & Quit
- Ways to Navigate Back & Forward
- How to Refresh Page
- Another way of Navigating to specific Page
- What are locators.
- HTML Basics.
- HTML language tags and attributes.
- ID, Name, Xpath, CSS etc.
- Difference between Absolute & Complete Xpath.
- Finding your first element.
- WebElement Commands.
- Element Inspector in Mozilla, Chrome and IE
- Element locator tool for Firefox Locator
- Firebug&Fire Path Add-Ons in Mozilla
- Various HTML locator strategies
- XPath Helper Plug-in for Chrome
- Selection of Effective Xpath
- Handling Dynamic objects/ids on the page
Tables, Checkboxes & Radio buttons:
- Identify table rows and columns
- Extracting values from a cell
- Dynamically Identify Tables Data
- Select class in Selenium
- Drop Down Handle.
- Select multiple values from the list
- Select & Deselect operations by Index, Value & Visible Text.
Selenium Waits, Alert & Switch Windows:
- Implicit and Explicit waits
- How to use Expected Conditions with Waits
- PageLoadTimeout & SetScriptTimeout property
- Simple use of Thread Sleep
- Concept of Fluent Wait in Selenium
- WebDriverWait and its uses
- Different WaitUntil Conditions
- Ways to handle Simple, Confirmation & Prompt Alert
- Concepts of Set Interface in Java
- Difference between Window Handle & Handles
- Switching & Closing Windows, Tabs & Popup's
- Concept of window ID
- Extracting window IDs with Selenium Object reference
- Captured Screenshot
- Cookies Handles
- What is Action Class & What can we do with Action Class
- Mouse Hover & Mouse Movement with Action
- Finding Coordinates of a Web Object
- Drag and Drop Action
- What is TestNG
- Benefits and Features of TestNG
- How to download TestNG
- Annotations in TestNG
- How to run Test Suite in TestNG
- Groups in TestNG
- Depend on in TestNG
- Test Case sequencing in TestNG
- TestNG Asserts
- TestNG Parameters
- Multi Browser testing in TestNG
- Parallel testing in TestNG
- Extent Report API
- Introduction Cucumber
- Using Cucumber
- Gherkins Language
- Creation of feature files and Step Definition
- Introduction TDD and BDD
- TDD Vs BDD
- Version Control (GitHub Introduction)
- Log4j Introduction
- Download Log4J
- Add Log4j Jar
- Test Case with Log4j
- Log4j Log Manager
- Log4j Appenders
- Log4j Loggers
- Database connection
- Database Testing in Selenium using MySql Server
- What is Automation Framework
- Features of Automation Framework
- Benefits of using Automation Framework
- Different types of Automation Framework
- What is Data Driven Framework
- What is Modular Driven Framework
- What is Keyword Driven Framework
- Apache POI API
- POI Setup and Configuration
- Read and Write Excel file with Apache POI
- POM (Page Object Model)
- Page Factory
- Maven Introduction
- Install Maven in Eclipse IDE
- Install Maven on Windows
- Install Maven on Mac
- How to Create a New Maven Project
- How to Create a New Maven Project in Eclipse
- Configuration of POM & set multiple builds
- Jenkins Introduction.
- Installation & configuration of complete Jenkins setup.
- Scheduling of Maven build & set multiple builds in Jenkins.
- Overview of integration between Jenkins & GitHub.
- Overview of integration between Jenkins & AWS.
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins.
- Introduction of GitHub and Selenium integration.
- Installation of git binaries
- Github set up in eclipse IDE
- Building repository on git
- Test prepare in selenium using Github
Automation Test Script Development (Project Based)
- Analyzing Manual Test Script
- Automation Test Script Development strategy
- Development Test Script according to manual script
Interview Preparation :
- Technical Interview Preparation
- Mock interview Preparation
- HR Session
- Project implementation