MEAN STACK DEVELOPER | ONLINE MEAN STACK TRAINING IN NOIDA | MEAN STACK COURSE
📷 4.7 out of 5 based on 3512 Votes.
How to become a mean stack developer?
Table of Contents
- What Does Mean Stand For?
- Who Is A Mean Stack Developer?
- About Mean Stack Developer Course
- Why To Learn Mean Stack?
- Skills Require To Become A Mean Stack Developer
- Career Opportunities After Learning Mean Stack Course
- Why To Enroll In Our Mean Stack Training Course in Noida
- What Our Students Will Get During Mean Stack Training Course?
- Why Choose Ducat For A Mean Full Stack Developer?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Frequently Asked MEAN Stack Interview Questions and Answer
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Online Mean Stack training in Noida? DUCAT offers Mean Stack training classes with live projects by expert trainers in Noida. Our Mean Stack training program in Noida is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professionals, and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Mean Stack Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
Ducat is a renowned institute which offers mean stack training under the guidance of experts where they offer proper theoretical and practical training and led the students to make a bright career path. Where students properly get basic to advanced level training with real-time examples, industry projects, and hands-on training. The institute offer course for undergraduates, graduates, working professionals, and freelancers. We provide end-to-end learning on the mean stack and give deeper knowledge to professionals and crate and winning careers in the profile.
Important: MEAN stack developer is someone who knows some particular areas alone. MEAN stack developers are high in demand since they work with a technology that allows them to produce high-performance digital solutions that are quick to build and execute. Full stack developers ensure the openness of applications and they also work alongside graphic designers as well for features of web design and many other tasks.
What Does Mean Stand For?
MEAN is a technology which is made from a combination of 4 different technology which is user-friendly and used a popular stack tool. Where it makes coding easier using this technology. The technology consists of MongoDB, Express.js, Angularjs. and Node.js. Let's see the details about that:
Express.js: It is a framework which is a back-end Node JS web development tool. It is an open-source web development tool. It is used for building web applications and application programming interfaces. It is used on various applications which have server-side technology which will get a connection on the client side.
Angular.js: It is a front-end framework which is an open source web development tool. It was developed by Google to counter challenges in a single application. Where you can easily build web and mobile applications which allow HTML template language.
Who Is A Mean Stack Developer?
About Mean Stack Developer Course
The course module for mean stack developers is properly curated by Ducat where experienced full stack experts stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in the industry. The mean stack training is also provided online where it holds every concept and is required to clear the course and complicated interview. The mean stack developer makes you a professional expert at both back-end and front-end technologies. The candidate will be trained to create applications from the basic level to the robust and scalable deploying application where you can start your career. It is one of the fast-growing and lucrative web developments and makes it easier. It helps the candidate to develop a SPA (Single Page Application) with the help of the Mean stack. It helps to establish AngularJS, Reusable services, and directives.
- These Developers Use Many Languages.
- Full Stack Can Mean Different Things.
- Full Stack Coding Has Unique Value.
- It is ideal for building scalable web applications.
- It is flexible and lets developers build highly customizable web applications.
Why To Learn Mean Stack?
Mean is an open source technology which is utilised for creating cloud-based applications which are extensible, scalable, and flexible. A mean application has multiple benefits which prefer the performance and cost saving, Here we have discussed a few reasons to choose a mean stack course as follows: Free Of Cost: It is an open source technology where it is easily available free of cost and anybody can easily use it. It is cost-effective for the organization and web development requirements.
Flexible & Scalable: It is a technology which is used in startups and also used in large enterprises. It has many technologies and requirements which are constantly changing and evolving periodically, flexibility becomes a key criterion.
One stack, One Language: It is a programming language which is easily available in various frameworks which means developers need to learn many other languages. Where you have to learn various programming languages like PHP, Ruby, and Python. Among other programming languages where you can easily get started on full stack web development.
User Friendly:The front-end Angular framework has the distinction between the technology which gives user-friendly results. It is a framework which has changed the user experience and fundamental ways of interactive and dynamic content.
Skills Require To Become A Mean Stack Developer
- Basic understanding of client-side processes and requirements.
- Basic understanding of server-side technology.
- Mean stack developers need expertise in MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js. and Node.js.
- Familiar with package manager npm.
- Knowledge about Git and design frameworks like MotionUI.
- Basic understanding of architecture and workflow.
- Know about time management, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Career Opportunities After Learning Mean Stack Course
Why To Enroll In Our Mean Stack Training Course in Noida
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, and Opening the doors of opportunities. Our Mean Stack Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 Mean Stack Course in Noida with 100% Placement. Certified Trainers with Over 10,000 Students Trained in Mean Stack Course in Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon.
What Our Students Will Get During Mean Stack Training Course?
Get dedicated student support, career services, industry expert mentors, and real-world projects. Career Counselling. Timely Doubt Resolution. 50% Salary Hike, Career Counselling Case Studies + Tools + Certificate.
Online Mean Stack Training in Noida in software development is a combination of software products & programming languages that helps in developing a very wide range of web & mobile applications. A large number of enterprises are seeking Mean Stack Training services to stimulate dynamic software applications.
Our Alumni Works At
NodeJS provides a cross-platform JS run-time environment which makes it a prime choice over traditional ones. Being a cross-platform supportive, it can run on any operating system whether Linux or Windows. MongoDB and NoSQL can be easily aligned with cloud computing practices. Cloud computing has been reaping massive outreach and many enterprises are approaching MEAN development services to inherit this cloud computing into their system.
The best IT Training institute in Delhi NCR for Mean offers job-based training offered by an expert team of trainers having more than 7+ years of project-based experience. Trainers are real-time professionals and subject matter experts so that they train students to work on projects and real applications. Ducat is the Best Mean Stack Coaching Institute. At Ducat, the MEAN Stack training Course is conducted during daytime classes, weekend classes, evening group classes, and fast track training classes. It also provides placement, job security, and certification are the main attractive features. So if you want to be a Certified Mean Stack developer then Ducat is the Best Mean Training Institute in Noida, Ghaziabad, and Gurgaon.
Why Choose Ducat For A Mean Full Stack Developer?
- Ducat is a renowned institute for learning mean stack training from the last more than 20+ years.
- An expert faculty member with industry-relevant experience.
- Provide regular and weekend classes for online and offline batches.
- It facilitates students with top placement at MNCs companies with decent salary packages.
- Institute has a well-equipped infrastructure with properly ventilated classes and facility labs and a proper wifi system.
- Students get proper industry-relevant experience and we offer the best mean stack developer certification course and help in an internship for better practical knowledge.
- We offer cost-effective mean stack course fees as compared to other institutes.
- Our experts help to build the resumes as per the company standards.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1: What does a full stack developer do?
A: A MEAN stack developer is someone who knows some particular areas alone. MEAN stack development refers to the process which uses a particular set of technologies MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, and NodeJS. In simple words, MEAN stack developers are like JS-based application developers.
2:Is Full Stack Developer a secure career choice in India?
A: Yes, it is a secure career option in India. Where you get an array of opportunities to work with big companies.
3: How is Ducat Helpful?
A: It is the best institute in NCR where they offer various courses from more than 20+ years and give quality education to the students and help them to shape their future in their chosen field. It assures the students to make their dream come true of getting a good job in top companies.
4:Does Ducat also provide placement support?
A: Yes, Ducat provides placement support to the students. As we have a placement cell that gives regular updates to the students on the various job openings through our social media platforms and groups.
5:Is there any job guarantee after completion of the MEAN full stack developer course?
A: Yes, Ducat offers a job guarantee after completion of the mean full stack training.
6:What is the salary offered to Full Stack MEAN Developers?
A: The average salary is 6.25 LPA.
7:How is the placement teamwork?
A: Ducat has a proper placement cell which helps the students to get their dream job.
8:Do I get a certificate at the end of the MEAN Full Stack Developer course?
A: Yes, we offer a certificate after completion of the MEAN full stack developer course.
9: Does Ducat also hold workshops?
A: Yes, we offer workshops for the students to give a better knowledge of the particular field and help them become an expert.
10: I Have More Queries?
A: In case you have any other queries contact us at 70-70-90-50-90 and our experts will get in touch with you in a short period.
- Course Objectives
- DOM and BOM
- Intervals and Objects
- Prototype ,Hoisting and Closure
- Let , Const , Arrow , Class and Inheritance
- Map, Filter , Reduce , Template Literals
- ForEach, for-in, for-of loop.
- Why Typescript
- Basic Types
- Class and Interfaces
- Real-time environmental setup
INTRODUCTION TO ANGULAR
- What is Angular
- What is SPA
- Comparison between different versions
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Key features
- Node /NPM
- Angular CLI
- Setup Project
- Directory Structure
- Code Editors
- How Angular Application Boot
- What is Module
- Core Module
- Shared Modules
- Introduction to Components
- Component Architecture Patterns
- State and Behaviors
- Template Expression or Interpolation
- Data Binding (Event ,Property , Two Way)
- *ngIf , *ngFor , *ngSwicth
- Built-in Structural and Attributes Directive
- Built-in Pipes
- Custom Pipes
- Routes , RouterModule , routerLink
- Child Routing
- Structured Directives
- Attribute Directives
- Template Driven
- Reactive Form
- Custom Validators
- Observable vs Promise
- Network Call
- HTTP Request | Response
- Introduction to Services
- Building a Service
- Dependency Injections
- Injectors and Providers
- Component LifeCycle
- All LifeCycle Hooks
LOCAL DATA STORAGE
- Local Storage
- Session Storage
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN COMPONENTS
- @Output() with EventEmitter
- Shared Service
- Introduction to Server-Side Rendering
- Angular Universal
- Introduction to Testing
- Unit Testing with Karma and Jasmine
LAZY LOADING UI COMPONENTS
- Angular Material
Third Party Modules
- Social Login
- JWT Token
- File Upload
- Many More
Introduction to Node.js
- What is node.js
- A word on event loop
- Event driven architecture
- Blocking vs non-blocking code
- Node Process Model
- Setup node.js
- Node REPL
- Debugging node.js app
Modules in JS
- Understanding exports and require
- Creating modules
- Importing modules
- Quick tour on NPM
- Installing 3rd party modules
Events & streams
- Significance of Events
- Event Emitter class
- Emitting and listening to events
- Types of streams
- Working with streams
- Composing streams using pipe
Working with Process and File System
- Process object
- Handling exceptions at process level
- Listening to process events
- Working with file system using fs module
- Creating, Copying, Deleting files
- Creating, Copying, Deleting directories
- Watching for file changes
- Building a Web Server
- HTTP Request Methods, Headers
- Response Codes and Headers
Expressjs Introduction & Setup
- Building a Web Server
- HTTP Request Methods, Headers
- Response Codes and Headers
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- Route Methods
- Route Paths
- Parameterized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
- Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Body parser, cors , cookie parser, session management
- What are template engines
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo's featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
CRUD Operations in Mongodb
- Creating documents
- Querying documents
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Order By
Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
Mean Application Deployment
- Build Application
- Deploy in Heroku
Frequently Asked MEAN Stack Interview Questions and Answer
1: What is the purpose of MongoDB?
A: MongoDB is a document-oriented database manager designed for storing high volumes of data. It saves data in binary JSON format and implements the concept of collection and documentation. MongoDB is a cross-platform, NoSQL database equipped with high performance, high scalability, and flexibility that allow for seamless querying and indexing.
2: Name the IDEs that are commonly used for Node.JS development?
A: The most popular IDEs that can be used for Node.JS development include:
- Komodo IDE
- JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA
4: What is the purpose of ExpressJS?
A: ExpressJS is a web application framework designed to support and host Node.js projects. It is an open-source framework available under the MIT license. ExpressJS manages the workflow between the front-end and the database and facilitates a smooth and secure transfer of data.
5: What is the function of Node.js?
6: What is Mongoose?
A: Mongoose is an Object Document Mapper (ODM), which means that by using Mongoose, you can define objects with a strongly-typed schema that can be further mapped to a MongoDB document. It offers a schema-based solution for modeling application data.
7: Is Node.Js wholly based on a single thread?
A: Yes, Node.js can be wholly based on a single thread. However, you should be well aware of the fact that it is just a theory behind the design of Node.Js. Apart from being involved in the process of a single thread mechanism, it also makes use of callbacks and events to cater to a large number of demands.
8: What is meant by “Callback” in Node.js?
A: In Node.js, a callback is an asynchronous equivalent for a function. Node.js heavily relies on callbacks that are called at the culmination or completion of a given task.
9: Define Cross-site Scripting (XSS).
A: Cross-site Scripting (XSS) is a client-side code injection attack wherein the malicious scripts are executed in a web browser by including malicious code in a legitimate web page or web application.
10: What is AOT?