Advanced React.js LiveLessons looks at the libraries that make React a complete front-end solution for building applications. First, React router is covered, which is the de facto standard React routing solution. Next, the training looks at Flux, the original data management pattern for large React apps. Then, the training covers the fundamentals of Redux, an extremely popular data management library inspired by Flux. Finally, the video series discusses strategies and libraries that are useful for testing react applications.
What You Will Learn
* Utilizing libraries to make React a complete front-end solution
* React router
* Testing React applications
Who Should Take This Course
Intermediate to experienced developers who would like to learn React.js for front-end web development.
* AJAX (not required, but useful for this course)
* REST (not required, but useful for this course)
* ES6 (not required, but useful for this course)
Ducat provides the best available programs which helps in enhancing the technical skills which seems to be beneficial for all the applicants.