This engaging, self-paced instructional video course demonstrates various aspects of configuring Windows 10 devices. You learn methods and technologies that help you develop device management policies, mitigate data loss, manage applications, and improve security of Windows 10 and integrated Azure features.
If you’re planning to take Exam 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10, this video course covers the exam objective domains published by Microsoft in a logical way for learning the technology and preparing for the exam.
Throughout each lesson, IT trainer and technical author Andrew Warren describes key concepts and puts them into action with demonstrations and real-world scenarios. You can follow along by building a test lab using virtual machines.
Learn How To* Manage identity
* Plan desktop and device deployment
* Plan and implement a Microsoft 365 solution
* Configure network settings
* Configure storage
* Manage data access and protection
* Manage remote access
* Manage apps
* Configure Hyper-V
* Manage updates and recovery
Who Should Take This Course
* IT professionals who administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows devices
* IT professionals who want to explore new and updated features in Windows 10
* Windows 10 administrators preparing for MCSA Exam 70-697
* Foundational IT skills
* Basic understanding of and experience with Windows networking
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune fundamentals
Ducat provides the best available programs which helps in enhancing the technical skills which seems to be beneficial for all the applicants.