Best Online PHP Training Course in Gurgaon / PHP Training Institute in Gurgaon
4.5 out of 5 based on 1699 Votes.
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Online PHP Training Course in Gurgaon? DUCAT offers PHP classes with live project by expert trainer in Gurgaon. Our PHP training program in Gurgaon is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professional and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on PHP Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
Why To Enroll In Our PHP Training Course in Gurgaon?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our PHP Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 PHP Course with 100% Placement.
What Our Students Will Get During PHP Training Course?
Get dedicated student support, career services, industry expert mentors and real world projects. Career Counselling. Timely Doubt Resolution. 50% Salary Hike, Career Counselling Case Studies + Tools + Certificate.
What is PHP?
Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is the general-purpose programming language for the server side scripting language for the web development. Initially, it was use to perform small web-servers tasks but later on, it emerged as the scripting tool for the server-side. Learning PHP completely allows creating the web applications dynamically.
This language deals with the server-side scripting, writing desktop applications and command line scripting. In addition, the codes have the capability of deploying on the most web servers, operating systems and platforms for GUI applications.
The curriculum content is in line with the certification exam and will help you clear the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in top MNCs of the world.
As part of this training program, you will be working on real-time live projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry, thus will be helping you power up your career effortlessly.
At the end of this Training, there will be a test that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and will help you score better. Ducat Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project and upon scoring good marks in the test. Ducat certification is well recognized in India.
Ducat has a dedicated team of highly expert trainers to identify, evaluate, implement and providing Best IT & Professional Training Institute in Gurgaon for our students. Our Trainers leverages on a defined methodology that helps identify a opportunity, develop the most optimal resolution and maturely execute the solution.
We have best trainers across the world to provide Best PHP training who are highly qualified and are best in their field. The Training & Placement cell is committed to provide all attainable help to the students in their efforts to seek out employment and internships in every field.
How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for PHP Certification Training providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
The placement department works beside alternative departments as a team in molding the scholars to the necessities of varied industries. We got a proactive and a business clued-in Placement Cells that pride itself of a robust skilled network across numerous sectors.
It actively coordinates with every student and ensures that they get placed with purported MNCs among six months of graduating. We are the Best Training Institute in Gurgaon.
Ducat Gurgaon is one in all the leading IT & Technical Training Institute in Delhi NCR. We have got a team of Best professionals who teaches our students to learn programming on live projects. We provide Quality to come up with deployable and expert professionals for the industry. We are certified partners with various Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and provide our students with professional certification.
What you will Be Able to Achieve During This Course
- This course will enable you to build real-world, dynamic web sites. If you've built websites using plain HTML, you realize the limitation of this approach. Static content from a pure HTML website is just thatstatic. It says the same unless you physically update it.Your users can't interact with the site in any meaningful fashion.
Using PHP language and database MySQL allows you to make our sites dynamic:To have them be customizable and contain real-time information. In this course, we describe how to approach real-world projects and take you through design planning and building e-commerce based projects. Using this course you are able to develop projects like:
- User authentication and personalization
- Shopping Carts
- Content-management Systems
- Web based email
- Mailing list manager
- Web forums
- PDF document generation, etc…
Who Should Attend
- These are creating dynamic, database-driven web sites. Basic experience with HTML is assumed. Programming such as C or PERL experience is helpful but not required.
- In this course, you develop PHP scripts to perform a variety to takes, culminating in the development of a full database-driven Web page. Exercises include:
- Accessing command line arguments from PHP scripts
- Generating web pages dynamically using PHP
- Retrieving Web Pages manipulating from data
- Personalizing Web site content using Session and Cookies
- Tracking user navigation on your Web site
- File handling with PHP script
- Regular Expression with PHP to Make strong validation
- Object Oriented Concept to make more Powerful Web Application
- Exception Handling
- Integrating database content to generate dynamic Web pages
- Building modular Scripts to enable code reusability
Introductory Session 1 Hrs.
- Web Architecture
- Overview of PHP Platform
- Origins of PHP in the open source community
- Why we use PHP?
- Some of PHP's strengths:
- Some of PHP's main competitors are PERL, Microsoft ASP.NET, JavaServer Page
- Availability across multiple platforms
- Installing as a module for Apache Web Server
Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) 3 Hrs.
- Introduction To HTML
- Structure of HTM
- Attributes & Values
- Comments , Header Tags
- Image Tag
- Link Tags (Text & Image)
- Marquee Tag
- List Tag (Ordered & Unordered)
- Table Tag
- Form Tags
- Audio ,Video Tags
- About Iframe
- Embedding of Google Maps ,You tube videos
- BlockLevel and Inline Elements
- DIV Tag
HTML5 New Tags 1 Hrs
- Header , Footer , Nav
- Section ,Article ,Aside
- New Form Elements
Style Sheet (CSS) 3 Hrs.
- Document Testing
- About CSS Selectos
- About CSS Properties
- Background Properties
- Box Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- CSS Menu Design
- CSS Animation
Bootstrap (Responsive Design)
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Grid Classes
- Equal Columns , Unequal Columns
- Layout Creation
Creating a Web Layout using Div's , CSS & Bootstrap 2 Hrs.
PHP language building blocks 1 Hrs.
- Comparing PHP with other Web scripting languages or technology
- Installation of PHP
- PHP delimiters
- Variable initialization with PHP
- PHP Data types
- PHP Constants
- PHP Operators
Conditional Statements 1 Hrs.
- If else
- If else if else
- Nested If
- Switch Case
- Jump Statements ( Break , Continue , Exit )
Looping (Iteration) 2 Hrs.
- For loop
- While loop
- Do while loop
- Nested Loop
Introducing ARRAY 2 Hrs.
- How to use an important programming construct: arrays
- Numerically Indexed arrays
- Non-Numerically Indexed arrays (Associative Array)
- Multidimensional arrays
- Array sorting
Manipulation user input 1 Hrs.
- Presenting the user with input options via different HTML from elements
- Retrieving form data with $_POST,$_GET and $_REQUEST arrays
- Preserving Data in Form inputs
Reusing Code and Functions 3 Hrs.
- Introducing Functions
- Defining functions
- Using parameters
- Understanding scope
- Returning values
- Call By Value & Call By reference
- Reusing Codes
- Implementing recursion
- Using Require() and include()
- Array , String , Math , Date functions
- Super Global Array Variables
- Variable , Operators , Conditions
- Looping and Array
- Introduction to functions
- Popup Boxes (Alert ,Confirm ,Prompt)
- Introduction to functions
- Form Handling
- DOM Manipulation
- Pre- defined functions
- Introduction to Objects
- What is property and methods
- String , Math , Navigator , Date ,Array , Window Objects
- Introductions to object based technology
- Class , object , property , inheritance
- Client Side Validation (Regular Expression)
Introducing with the file system and the Server 2 Hrs.
- Saving data for later using le system
- Opening a file Creating and Writing to a file
- Creating and Writing to a file
- Closing a file
- Reading from le
- Deleting a file
- Using other useful file functions
- Create a directory
- Remove a directory
File Uploading & Downloading 2 Hrs
- File uploading Concepts
- Multiple File Upload
- Downloading file from server using header.
String Manipulation and Regular Expression 1 Hrs
- Formatting , Joining ,splitting , comparing strings
- Introducing Regular Expression
- REGEX Implementation.
State Management 3 Hrs.
- Session, Cookie , Query String
- What Session Control is?
- Understanding Basic Session Functionality
- Starting a Session
- Registering Session variables
- Using Session Variables
- Destroying the variables and Session
- What is a Cookie?
- Setting Cookies with PHP
- Using Cookies with Sessions
- Deleting Cookies
- Implementing Query String
MySQL Database 5 Hrs.
- Relational Database Concept and technology
- Web Database Design
- Web Database Architecture
- Creating a MySQL Database
- Creating Database Tables
- Column Data Types
- Implementing Insert/Delete/Update and select Query
- Aggregate Functions
- Having and Group By Clause
- Joining Table
- Implementing Primary key, Unique Key, Composite key, foreign key, default constraint etc.
- Joining Table
- Dropping Tables and Databases
- Introduction to Phpmyadmin
Database Connection 1 Hrs.
- Mysqli connectivity
- Procedural Connectivity
- Object Oriented Connectivity
- PDO (Php Data Object) Connectivity
Jquery with AJAX 2 Hrs.
- jQuery introduction
- jQuery Selectors , events , DOM , animations
- jQuery accordions, carousel, tab
- jQuery conflict
- Ajax Implementation
- CRUD Operation with AJAX
Object Oriented PHP 3 Hrs.
- Object oriented concepts
- Classes, objects and operations
- Class attributes
- Access Modifier
- Constructor & Destructor
- Static method
- Type Hinting
- Object Cloning
- Abstract class
- Final keyword
- Implementing interface
- Understanding Advance and New Object Oriented functionality
- Magic functions with PHP
Advance PHP Techniques 3 Hrs.
- Implementing Captcha
- PDF Generation
- Excel or CSV Generation
- Email with PHP
- Implementing Pagination
- SQL Injection
- Web Services with JSON
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Http Headers & Output Buffering
- Error tracking and debugging
- Exception Handling
Web Hosting 1 Hrs.
- Manage Domain with name server
- Manage Web Hosting from FTP and CPANEL
- Managing Database, Email Accounts, Sub Domains etc.
- Live your project.
Developing a dynamic web application 7 Hrs.
- Frontend Using Bootstrap & templates
- Backend Using Templates