Are You Looking For QTP-UFT Training??
You are at the Right Place
Start From Sctrach and become a certified Professional in QTP-UFT . QTP was formely known as Hp Quicktest Professional . Its a Regression test automation for Software applications. These training will clear all concepts and gives you advanced level technical knowledge in QTP-UFT. Come And Join the Program and Upgrade your skills and Make Productive for your career.
Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- When Automation is needed
- When Automation is not needed
- Advantages of Automation Testing
- Disadvantages of Automation Testing
- What are the popular Automation Tools in the industry?
- What is the difference between various Automation Testing Tools?
Introduction to QTP
- QTP IDE,Basic Components in QTP,Addin Manager
- How does QTP works/Object recognition concept
- Record a sample Test
- Understand the Script
- Execution of a Test
- Enhancement of recorded scrip
Framework in QTP
- What is Framework?
- Types of Framework
- Linear Scripting
- Structured Scripting
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Modular Driven
- QTP Classes and Objects
- Details of OR
- Types of OR
- How to create OR
- Test Object vs. Run time Object
- Configuring Object identification
- Object Spy
- Object Properties
- Logical Name
- Mandatory/Assistive properties /Ordinal identifier
- Smart Identification
- Compare and Merge options
- What is Recording Modes?
- Types of Recording Modes
- Normal Recording Mode
- Analog Recording Mode
- Low Level Recording Mode
- What is Checkpoint?
- Why Checkpoint is needed
- Types of Checkpoint
- Different ways of Inserting Checkpoints
What is Parameterization?
- Why Parameterization is needed
- Types of Parameterization
- Datatable, Random Number and Environment Number Parameterization
- How to access data from Global Sheet and Local sheet
- What is Action?
- Types of Actions
- Methods to import an Action
- Call to New
- Call to Existing
- Call to Copy
- Regular Expression
- When to Use Regular Expression
- How to use Regular Expression in Descriptive Programming
- Handling the exception using Recovery Scenario Manager
- Usage of Recovery Scenario Wizard
- Completing a Recovery Scenario
- Creation and Association of .QRS file for RecoveryScenario
- What is Step Generator?
- How to generatescript using Step Generator
- Advantages & Disadvantages of using Step Generator
- What is Virtual Object?
- When Virtual Object is used
- Limitations of Virtual Object.
- When Debugging is used
- Step Into
- Step Out
- Step Over.
- What is Descriptive Programming?
- Types of Descriptive Programming
- Working with DP Object
- Working with Object Collection
Basics of VB Scripting
- Data Types, Variables, Constant
- Conditional constructsIf Then Else and Select Case
- Looping Construct Do,While,For Next, For Each Next
- Arrays and Functions
- Important Inbuilt functions
Interview Preparation :
- Technical Interview Preparation
- Mock interview Preparation
- HR Session