IOT WITH RASPBERRY PI TRAINING IN NOIDA & RASPBERRY PI TRAINING IN NOIDA
IoT with Raspberry Pi is considered as the next big technology revolution after invention of Internet. It is supposed to make tremendous impacts on lives and may possibly lead to betterment of millions of lives throughout the world. Ever wondered what else could have been in the size of a credit card and revolutionize the world in a way the former has. Yes, Raspberry Pi – a mini-computer of the size of a credit card can do most of the things that you can do on a desktop like spreadsheets, word-processing and games in High Definition! Now, coding and interfacing has become a lot more fun to do with Raspberry Pi Training in Noida. The number of Internet-connected things is growing exponentially brining in new job roles and career opportunities to those who are proficient in IoT technology and are well-versed in its deployment, management and security. It is surely a new frontier opening up and taking this IoT training will definitely put you in a different league and help you command top-dollar salary.
What are the skills that you will be learning with our Raspberry Pi Certification Training?
Ducat Certification Course is tailored by industry experts. You will be working on Raspberry Pi, 12- 13 different type of sensor and will gain hands-on experience with IOT cloud platform and google Voice. It will also cover in-depth concepts such as IoT Framework, IoT Ecosystem, IoT Solution architecture, Networking Protocols and Application Layer protocols. This course will have real life demo and case studies which will help you master the IoT technology. By the end of this training, you will be working on a live Project with live instructor explaining the process of making the project.
Why should you take Raspberry Pi Certification Training?
IoT with Raspberry Pi Certification Training will help you to become an IoT Developer. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on IoT. It will also acquaint you with the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry based projects. During this course you will be trained by our expert instructors on Raspberry pi as the IOT hardware platform.
Ducat is the Best Raspberry Pi Training Institute for IoT, Here You will learn all about under highly professional mentors with live projects. Best Raspberry Pi Training institute in Delhi NCR offer job based training offered by expert team of trainers having real-time project based experience. Trainers are real time professional and subject matter experts so that they train students to work on live projects and real applications. For Raspberry Pi Training in Noida placement, we are the Best Training Institute For Raspberry Pi Noida, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ghaziabad.
INTERNET OF THINGS(IOT)
Introduction to IoT
- What is IOT- In Depth Explanation
- Concepts and Technologies behind Internet of Things (IOT)
- Architecture of IOT
- Applications and industry verticals
- Use Cases (IoT Development, IoT Security, IoT Analytics)
Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Top IoT hardware platform
- Architecture, layout and comparison of different microcontroller
- Sensor, Actuator, Microcontroller
- Why Raspberry Pi.
- Different Models of Raspberry Pi
- Hardware Description
- Applications of Raspberry Pi.
- Future of Micro Computing.
Raspberry Pi Board setup
- Different Operating Systems for Raspberry pi
- Installing OS on your Raspberry Pi?
- Booting the OS
- Basics of Internet and Networking
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Setup SSH connection using Putty
- Remote server access using VNC server
Introduction to LINUX
- Introduction to Linux OS
- File Structure in Linux
- EmbeddedLinux commands for Raspberry pi
- Linux File handling
- Software installation on Linux
Introduction to Python programming Language
- Python Basics and programming
- Variables, Keywords, Operators and Operands
- Data Types in Python
- Condition Statement
- Importing Libraries
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Pins
- LED interfacing using the GPIO
- Theory of PWM Pulse width modulation
- Control light intensity using PWM
- Switch Interfacing using GPIO
- Raspberry Pi Controlled Devices
IOT sensors and Actuators, and Smart Objects
- Introduction to Sensors
- IR & PIR sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor: Distance measurement
- Soil Moisture Sensor
- Water Flow sensor
- Light Sensor
- Temperature and Humidity (DHT11)
- Interface motors and Relay Boards
Wired Communication Protocol
Introduction to web frames works
- What is Web Server?
- Setting up Web Server
- Build a Python Web Server with Flask
- Controlling I/O devices from local web server.
- Read Sensor Values and Display on Web
IOT Protocol (Communication protocol for IoT)
- Introduction and structure of HTTP protocol
- UNDERSTANDING OF WEBSOCKETS
- Start with HTTP protocol GET/POST Method
- Work on python Flask library design web page
- UNDERSTANDING OF MQTT
- Difference between HTTP & MQTT
- Understanding MQTT Broker
- Understating Publish & Subscribe Methods
CoAP IoT Protocol
- CoAP Architecture
- Difference between HTTP and CoAP Protocol
- Design client and server using Python library and implement it.
- UNDERSTANDING OF AMQP
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Different Services in cloud (IAAS / PAAS / SAAS)
- Tools, API and Platform for integration of IOT devices with Cloud
- Connecting with Think speak and UBIDOTS (Data visualization)
- weather monitoring system using Raspberry Pi and Microsoft Azure cloud
- Controlling I/O device using Cloud.
INTRODUCTION TO IOT SECURITY
- Need of IoT Security.
- What are the requirements and challenges dealing with Security.
Project 1: Health Monitoring System
Project 2: Real-Time Remote home automation system with Cam Security
Project 3: –Smart Traffic signal system for Ambulance
Project 4–Home security System with Face Recognition.
Project 5–LPG leakage Based Emergency Response System
Project 6–Efficient water Management system at household Level using IOT.
Project 7- Smart community /college Management System
Project 8 - IOT based hot cold-water Dispenser
Project 9 -Smart voice Assistance controlled home system.
Project 10–IOT based Smart irrigationsystem
Project 11– IOT based Smart Parking system