REVIT ARCHITECTURE TRAINING COURSE IN GURGAON / REVIT ARCHITECTURE TRAINING INSTITUTE IN GURGAON
4.7 out of 5 based on 2451 Votes.
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Revit Architecture Training Course in Gurgaon? DUCAT offers Revit Architecture training classes with live projects by the expert trainer in Gurgaon Sector 16. Our training program in Gurgaon is specially designed for Students, Under-Graduates, Graduates, Working Professionals, and Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Revit Architecture Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
DUCAT is the most perfect place where anyone applicant to learn REVIT Architecture can be at. Our session offers the intricate insight in such a technique that anyone can learn in-and-out of the program and helps one to be a specialist. AutoCAD Revit Architecture often indicated to as simply Revit is a Building Information Modeling software developed by AutoCAD. It grants the user to blueprint with both parametric 3D modeling and 2D created elements. Construction Information Modeling is a Computer Aided Design archetype that applies intelligent 3D objects to symbolize real material building works such as walls and doors. This is occasionally called 4D CAD where time is the fourth dimension.
We at DUCAT conveysupervision in such a technique that it is a step by step advance to REVIT Architecture. The education is planned by many directives, example of tasks that can be done through REVIT Architecture and some developed workout which will help to evaluationof your level of insight. DUCAT teaching members are a batch of enormously educated professionals who have vast expertise and exposure. They distribute their knowledge to make you also aspecialist in that field. So after the training you also have the same level of knowledge and can converse that in your own business or at your work place. The teaching makes you the first selection for employers. The supervision imparted not only makes them competent of taking appropriate carrier decision but also makes them more suitable to run their personal business more suitably
Why To Enroll In Our REVIT ARCHITECTURE Training Course in Gurgaon?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our REVIT ARCHITECTURE Trainees are working across the nation. We at Ducat India, No#1 Revit Architecture Course in Gurgaon with 100% Placement. 40+ Modules and 3 Months Course Duration. Certified Trainers with Over 10,000 Students Trained in Revit Architecture Course in Gurgaon.
Why To Choose DUCAT For REVIT ARCHITECTURE Training in Gurgaon?
- We Offer the Best REVIT ARCHITECTURE Training in Gurgaon by industry experts.
- Regular as well as Weekends classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interview and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24x7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Gurgaon provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- It helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheque, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provide Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the best institute for REVIT ARCHITECTURE Certification Training in Gurgaon in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
REVIT ARCHITECTURE ESSENTIAL
Building Information Modeling 2 Hrs
- Building Information Modeling for Architectural Design
Revit Architecture Basics 6 Hrs
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
- Importing CAD Data
- Fundamental of Massing Studies
- Creating / Modifying Topographic surface
Basics of the Building Model 6 Hrs
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Creating and Modifying Grids
- Adding Columns
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding and Modifying Windows
Viewing the Building Model 4 Hrs
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
Using Dimensions and Constraints 2 Hrs
- Working with Dimensions
- Applying and Removing Constraints
Developing the Building Model 4 Hrs
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Creating Openings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating / Editing Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs, Railings and Ramps
Working with Families 4 Hrs
- Understanding Family Editor
- Creating / Editing Family Component
- Working with Component Families
Detailing Your Design 4 Hrs
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
Documenting / Annotating Your Design 2 Hrs
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms / Area Tags and Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
Presenting the Building Model 5 Hrs
- Working with Drawing Sheets
- Working with Title blocks
- Managing Revisions
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Creating DWF files
Revit Architecture Advanced
Importing and Exporting Files 2 Hrs
- Importing and Using External Files
- Exporting to External Files
Linking Files 2 Hrs
- Working with Revit Architecture Linked Files
- Monitor and Coordinate Linked Projects
Conceptual Design 4 Hrs
- Working with Mass Shapes Converting Mass
- Shapes to Building Components
Creating Advanced Components 4 Hrs
- Creating and Using In-Place Families
- Creating and Modifying Parametric Families
- Creating Nested Families
- Working with Component Groups
Design and Analysis 2 Hrs
- Designing in Phases
- Using Design Options
- Checking and Fixing Interference Conditions
Revit Architecture Work-sharing 2 Hrs
- Managing Project Sharing with Work sets
- Managing Work sets and Multiple Users
Advanced Rendering 5 Hrs
- Creating Realistic Presentations
- Creating Rendered Interior Scenes
- Project of Residential & Commercial Building with Interior & Exterior Views, Render Images & Walkthrough.